5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

joshfishtail

Reaction score
After lurking on this forum for a long time, I finally bought my 2021 Laramie and used lots of pics and info from this thread to make my decision on lift and tires.

I ended up going with 3" front and 1.5" rear Motofab spacers. Rough Country forged UCAs. Nitto Terra Grappler G2s (285/55r22 - 34.4"), with 1" front and 1.25" rear Bora wheel spacers.

Had to remove the front little plastic mud guards and trim the front wheel house liners a bit, but have no rubbing at all after those small changes.

IMG_3033 2.jpeg

doolin64

Reaction score
Tire swap already after 1 month...went a little bigger, littler wider. 295/55R22 Toyo AT3

Better pics to follow once I get my truck all cleaned up.

If anyone wants a good deal on 285/55R22 Maxxis AT811 just hit me up with a messages. 20210614_101937.jpg

st102688

Reaction score
Good morning!

I posted a thread but it didn't get much traction, this is probably the better place for the questions. I have a 19' Laramie 4wd, no ORP, with the 22" wheels. I'm looking to fit a 34-35" tire 11.5-12.5" width. I do use the truck offroad a bit, and do have the bed loaded a few times a week. I must be bad at searching because I cant find anything definitive on the Tuftruck or Icon rear springs. Any recommendations? Below is what I'm thinking before selecting wheels/tires.

For what it's worth, the black Rebel on this website (https://airlinksgc.com/ram-airlinks) is the exact look I'm going for. I emailed them and they advised he has a 1.5" airlink which would lead me to believe that it's 2.5 inches taller than my truck. Just seeking some confirmation!

1624618941818.png

RedWhite&PatriotBlue

Reaction score
About to order the ORP springs. Can someone check me here? I found this conversion chart on the forum and was going to use it for my order. I highlighted my spring part# (non-ORP) and the corresponding ORP spring. Online, it only shows RIGHT, REAR and LEFT, FRONT available with these part #s. Are both driver and passenger side springs the same?

Attachments

• 20210525_133728.jpg
    20210525_133728.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 68

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
About to order the ORP springs. Can someone check me here? I found this conversion chart on the forum and was going to use it for my order. I highlighted my spring part# (non-ORP) and the corresponding ORP spring. Online, it only shows RIGHT, REAR and LEFT, FRONT available with these part #s. Are both driver and passenger side springs the same?
I used two of the same part number yes

sep1006

Reaction score
Here's mine. Had the Bilsteins installed in the front and set for a 2" lift and the 1.5" Motofab spacers in the back. 18 X 9 Fuel Throttle wheels with stock tires ( for now ).

IMG_1476.jpg IMG_1478.jpg IMG_1480.jpg

R.Duff

Reaction score
I just ordered a set of Dobinsons 2" lift rear coils. Wanted a little more than icon and not as much as Clayton, should be good paired with the 6112s I'm waiting for to.

That Dobinsons dealer for north america is in Florida so should be quick shipping. I have to wait for them to ship to Canada.

Fuzznutz

Reaction score
Same part number for left and right on the front I know for sure. Not positive about the rear.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions.

1. I have my heavy duty front and rear shocks (replaced with rough country 2" shocks at 500 miles). Are they actually worth anything if I sell them?

2. Going to trade in my 2020 laramie, for a 2022 big horn back country. I have time to plan on my lift but I want to go 3.5 in rough country lift on it. Anybody has is, and how does it feel? I want q lift that will feel close to stock as possible.

Nothing wrong with bilstein shocks. I had them on my 2012 ram, but I noticed immediately, how stiff they are. I currentry have rough country 2" leveling n3 struts and they ride great..almost factory.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I'd be interested in leveling kit. Minimum amount. Not interested in height. Wouldn't know where to start or look. 40 years ago Rough country. 7 inch, 40 inch Armstrong tires on a short bed. New everything about the process. Today comfort/style....
Rough Country sells a good 2" leveling strut package and while you are at it , change out your controls arms to rough country as well.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
After lurking on this forum for a long time, I finally bought my 2021 Laramie and used lots of pics and info from this thread to make my decision on lift and tires.

I ended up going with 3" front and 1.5" rear Motofab spacers. Rough Country forged UCAs. Nitto Terra Grappler G2s (285/55r22 - 34.4"), with 1" front and 1.25" rear Bora wheel spacers.

Had to remove the front little plastic mud guards and trim the front wheel house liners a bit, but have no rubbing at all after those small changes.

View attachment 96719
Is it possible that you could post a close up picture of the minor trimming you had to do in the wheel well?

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions.

1. I have my heavy duty front and rear shocks (replaced with rough country 2" shocks at 500 miles). Are they actually worth anything if I sell them?

2. Going to trade in my 2020 laramie, for a 2022 big horn back country. I have time to plan on my lift but I want to go 3.5 in rough country lift on it. Anybody has is, and how does it feel? I want q lift that will feel close to stock as possible.

Nothing wrong with bilstein shocks. I had them on my 2012 ram, but I noticed immediately, how stiff they are. I currentry have rough country 2" leveling n3 struts and they ride great..almost factory.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
RC 3 1/2 with coils and V2 shocks rides awesome.

Attachments

• BTS Abrams XV.jpg
    BTS Abrams XV.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 143

Users who are viewing this thread