5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
FINALLY!! I just got the call that my 4" BDS Lift Kit is in! I am on the schedule for installation on Monday 9/28. Should be ready to ride Tuesday afternoon 9/29. Can't wait, especially after seeing all these new posts and pictures!

Ram.Rebel.19

Reaction score
FINALLY!! I just got the call that my 4" BDS Lift Kit is in! I am on the schedule for installation on Monday 9/28. Should be ready to ride Tuesday afternoon 9/29. Can't wait, especially after seeing all these new posts and pictures!
Awesome! Post some pics when it’s done

goalieken

Reaction score
What is the offset on those rims and do you have a picture showing how far the tire extends beyond the fender?
0 - I'll grab a picture when its back from alignment, but they are very even with the fender.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score

DaveR

Reaction score
Interesting that the mopar lift seems to still have a bit of a rake to it. Is that just me seeing that? Looks great though.
Hi- I think it’s probably the camera angle - I haven’t measured, but it is pretty level... definitely less than the factory rake.

TheGoogleNinja

Reaction score
Hi- I think it’s probably the camera angle - I haven’t measured, but it is pretty level... definitely less than the factory rake.
Oh, ok. I like it though, seems like a great lift for someone who wants something that is basically factory and should maintain reliability. Most likely the direction I go, unless something better comes out between now and then. Might take a year or two to save up enough for that upgrade. lol

DaveR

Reaction score
Hi, how do you like your tires, I just ordered the same tires in exactly the same size. Just a bit worry that they will be loud on the highway. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m very happy with the Wildpeaks- I have a set on my Jeep Wrangler as well. They are not loud at all. Very smooth for A/T tires.. And I have been very impressed with their grip in ice and snow.
The Ram actually comes with the same Falkens from the factory when you get the off road group ( but in a different size- 275/55 R20) which- IMO- is too little sidewall height for off-roading.
I felt that the 285/65 R20 was a great fit with the 2” lift... they’re about 11.2” wide and 34.5” diameter.. (mathematically, anyway.... I haven’t measured on the truck).

DaveR

Reaction score
Oh, ok. I like it though, seems like a great lift for someone who wants something that is basically factory and should maintain reliability. Most likely the direction I go, unless something better comes out between now and then. Might take a year or two to save up enough for that upgrade. lol
I hear ya! It’s not cheap- but yes, I felt it was good quality - have only heard positive things about it- and I’m a fan of the Fox shocks.

DaveR

Reaction score
I just read the warning label and wonder who punched a hole in intentionally in a shock at one point. Most labels are made by people mistakes :oops:
Hahaha... I can only imagine the crazy things some have done...

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
I’m very happy with the Wildpeaks- I have a set on my Jeep Wrangler as well. They are not loud at all. Very smooth for A/T tires.. And I have been very impressed with their grip in ice and snow.
The Ram actually comes with the same Falkens from the factory when you get the off road group ( but in a different size- 275/55 R20) which- IMO- is too little sidewall height for off-roading.
I felt that the 285/65 R20 was a great fit with the 2” lift... they’re about 11.2” wide and 34.5” diameter.. (mathematically, anyway.... I haven’t measured on the truck).

Hey, that’s a great news. Thanks. I guess I will be happy with my choice. Also putting 2” Mopar lift, and tires going on Fuel Diesel
6805c27730c30331d49cb4bc0331f84c.jpg

DaveR

Reaction score
Hey, that’s a great news. Thanks. I guess I will be happy with my choice. Also putting 2” Mopar lift, and tires going on Fuel Diesel
6805c27730c30331d49cb4bc0331f84c.jpg

I’m sure you’ll love them... and they will look awesome on a Ram with those wheels. Nice rig! Post pics when done!

TheGoogleNinja

Reaction score
I hear ya! It’s not cheap- but yes, I felt it was good quality - have only heard positive things about it- and I’m a fan of the Fox shocks.
The fox shocks definitely help to win me over on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread