5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

NH_Ram

Reaction score
Are you sure you don’t have the off road package? The stickers on your bed sides indicate otherwise. Unless you added them yourself?
I thought the same thing which is why I asked.

Naderade303

Reaction score
Just got my lift put on this week. Went with a 3.5 ReadyLift. I was worried about rubbing since I use the truck on backroads during the summer. So I went with 285/65R20’s to not be as wide. No rub at all so far. I was also worried about how it would look with these factory wheels. I don’t think it looks too bad, but might change them out someday. View attachment 50006

do you have more pics??? Looks great

RamLife

Reaction score
I’m very curious on how it rides? Is it still close to factory ride? And are you using wheel spacers or does the lift give you the wider stance?
Also could you give us measurements from ground to fenders?

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
2020 Ram Rebel. 6 inch Rough Country Lift. 20 inch Fuel Militia wheels (0 Offset). 37 x 12.5 inch tires. Amp Research Running Boards.
Hey, first person I've seen with the same wheels as me. They look great in black, and great on your truck. Your 37s really fill out the wheel well too.
62fe80202b0e15c27406bbb10b161e19.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
Also could you give us measurements from ground to fenders?

It rides very nice, not rough, but a little bit louder. I would say the biggest difference was the tires but it's not bad. It passed the "girlfriend" test. She didn't notice a difference. It still rides nicer than most other cars I've been in.

The measurements from ground to top of fender is 43.5" all around in NORMAL mode.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
2019 Bighorn with Readylift leveling kit and 275/65/R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. So happy with the results!!
That looks nice. I was going to use those same rims with my 35x11.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but have decided on the Fuel Beast 20x10, -18 offset for my wheels. My width will be very similar to yours, just a touch more wider. Don't want the 12.50 width over an inch outside my wheel wells. Thanks for sharing.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Thanks, here's a few more pics
Thanks for the side profile looking down the side of the truck. I take it those are factory wheels, 20x9 and 35x12.50 tires. I hope that is pretty close to what my 20x10 with 35x11.50 setup will look like. Maybe even a little less width because of the -18mm offset. Looks sweet.

Ochoa1801

Reaction score
Waiting to see how much the factory 2 inch lift is and if it is dealer installed or done at the factory. I know you get a 1 inch lift on Rebel and Off-Road package but I would get the 2 inch lift because later on I might want 35 inch tires instead of the factory 33's on the Rebel.
It mean rebel suspension is taller than big horn ?

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
Thanks for the side profile looking down the side of the truck. I take it those are factory wheels, 20x9 and 35x12.50 tires. I hope that is pretty close to what my 20x10 with 35x11.50 setup will look like. Maybe even a little less width because of the -18mm offset. Looks sweet.
They're the factory 22"s. It has 1.75" spacers, so it's about a -25mm offset.

RamLife

Reaction score
It rides very nice, not rough, but a little bit louder. I would say the biggest difference was the tires but it's not bad. It passed the "girlfriend" test. She didn't notice a difference. It still rides nicer than most other cars I've been in.

The measurements from ground to top of fender is 43.5" all around in NORMAL mode.
It looks great and thanks for answering my questions. Everyone scares me saying RC is junk so go with the bds.

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
It looks great and thanks for answering my questions. Everyone scares me saying RC is junk so go with the bds.

Maybe they are talking about quality of the parts. I don't have anything to compare them to, so I can't say whether they are junk or not. They seem ok to me and the shop I used seem to know what they were doing. BDS parts might be higher quality, but I'm not off roading my truck, so Im sure RC will hold forever.

Users who are viewing this thread