5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Let’s see some more pictures, different angles. I like that you kept the stock rims, I’ll do that for a while at first too. No rubbing?
Nothing that I've noticed. Haven't driven it a lot but have hit full lock and nothing.

That is quite a bit of rake. Anymore pics?

I'll get some later today. Been in meetings all day. I agree that there's a lot of rake, more than I expected (about 2.5" I think). I have to call the dealer today as my speedo is off and they charged me to calibrate it so they better get it spot on. ;)

2" Mopar lift with 35x12.50s... will get better pics just picked the truck up yesterday.

Definitely less rake than mine, from that angle it doesn't look like it has any. I wanted to go 35s but couldn't justify doing wheels as well.

Hawaii's Finest

Reaction score
Nothing that I've noticed. Haven't driven it a lot but have hit full lock and nothing.

I'll get some later today. Been in meetings all day. I agree that there's a lot of rake, more than I expected (about 2.5" I think). I have to call the dealer today as my speedo is off and they charged me to calibrate it so they better get it spot on. ;)

Definitely less rake than mine, from that angle it doesn't look like it has any. I wanted to go 35s but couldn't justify doing wheels as well.

You might want to look into that. I installed the 2.5” Moto fab spacer and I am within .5” front to back. 2.5” rake is excessive after a 2” level.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
You might want to look into that. I installed the 2.5” Moto fab spacer and I am within .5” front to back. 2.5” rake is excessive after a 2” level.
I did the mopar lift, not a level. But the updated lift should have less rake I think.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
There is a 2” rear spring that will take care of that rake. Really easy to install.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does a rear spring remove the rake? Is it shorter? I was under the impression that the front should be higher.

Hawaii's Finest

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does a rear spring remove the rake? Is it shorter? I was under the impression that the front should be higher.

The springs will lower your rear approx 2” taking away the space between tire and fender achieving a leveled look if that is what u want to do. A lean look is when your front sits higher than your rear. Your current set up as you stated is rear higher by 2.5” compared to your front.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The springs will lower your rear approx 2” taking away the space between tire and fender achieving a leveled look if that is what u want to do. A lean look is when your front sits higher than your rear. Your current set up as you stated is rear higher by 2.5” compared to your front.
If he doesn’t like the rake the easier thing would be to remove the rear spacer. He did a 2” lift all the way around. The rear is achieved with a spacer.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Couple more pics. Should have got one lower looking up but oh well. I'm not too good at this picture thing. :D

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 427
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 484
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 477

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Couple more pics. Should have got one lower looking up but oh well. I'm not too good at this picture thing. :D

Not bad. See if you can take one at “eye level” with the door handles. That will help. Also do it with the sun at your back so the tires aren’t in the shaded wheel wells, it will give better perspective on the wheel well gaps.

Rascalin

Reaction score
Can any of you with lifts and or levels take pictures of yours next to a stock Ram? Some perspective might help. I saw a leveled truck yesterday in person that looked great but when I took a picture you couldn’t even tell.

This is a 3" Motofab spacer up front and a 1" in the rear to level the truck. I also went from factory 18" rims to 20x9. I also increased the tire to a 295/60. Hope this helps you out.
IMG_0195.JPG

chadperepelkin

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm what the total height of the 6" rough country kit with 37" tires is. Looking to fit in a 84" garage?

Dimebag430

Reaction score
This is a 3" Motofab spacer up front and a 1" in the rear to level the truck. I also went from factory 18" rims to 20x9. I also increased the tire to a 295/60. Hope this helps you out.
View attachment 29383
That's a good lookin truck. Do you have the measurements from the ground to the wheel well? If not, would you be willing to take them? Also, have you had any issues with this setup? Rubbing, bad UCA angles, etc?

Last edited:

rceagle1a

Reaction score
View attachment 29383
I’m looking to see what the cost is on a set of wheels like those looking for the best deal possible obviously

Rascalin

Reaction score
I’m looking to see what the cost is on a set of wheels like those looking for the best deal possible obviously

I got this combo for $2750 from a local tire shop price included install and alignment

Rascalin

Reaction score
That's a good lookin truck. Do you have the measurements from the ground to the wheel well? If not, would you be willing to take them? Also, have you had any issues with this setup? Rubbing, bad UCA angles, etc?

39.5” from ground to middle of wheel well all around. I have had no issues with rubbing or angles and this truck has been in 4 wheel drive several time from snow trails to muddy orchards and has done just fine

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2" Mopar lift with 35x12.50s... will get better pics just picked the truck up yesterday.

Can you take more pictures? Is this the 2" Mopar with Fox shocks all the way around? It looks different than most others who have had it done.

Users who are viewing this thread