5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 build and price - minus the price

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
mrmachaveli said:
I haven't steered any of you wrong yet. Pricing will be released March 16th. And as I have said from the beginning, about a week and a half after that, they trucks will be on sale. For a complex price. The base of the truck models will be reasonably prices, but as soon as you want to add something, (zuuooooppp) up goes the price. ie - Laramie no longer comes standard with rear heated seats, that's a more expensive group to add. Want LED bed-lighting, that's a group.

No mistakes, these trucks are nice. but they are going to get expensive, when you desire cool things.
That is correct. Trucks should be arriving at the first dealers that week.

R

Ryan

mrmachaveli said:
I haven't steered any of you wrong yet. Pricing will be released March 16th. And as I have said from the beginning, about a week and a half after that, they trucks will be on sale. For a complex price. The base of the truck models will be reasonably prices, but as soon as you want to add something, (zuuooooppp) up goes the price. ie - Laramie no longer comes standard with rear heated seats, that's a more expensive group to add. Want LED bed-lighting, that's a group.

No mistakes, these trucks are nice. but they are going to get expensive, when you desire cool things.
Nothing like reducing content and increasing price.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Amy idea why the rebel can't be had with 2wd and quad 6'4" and why the crew with 5'7" comes in both 2wd and 4wd but you can't get the 6'4" with crew.

Not that I would be purchasing soon, but the truck I would be looking at is Rebel, crew, 6'4" Ram Box, but that just isn't available. When will it be.

I think the quad cab looks much better in the rebel, but I need the crew cab, but I also need 6'4", really could use an 8'bed but that isn't happening, although a regular cab longbed or shortbed would be cool as a rebel

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
(see attachment)
(see attachment)
(see attachment)

Here is the truck I would be ordering, with the optons available. Only change I would make is if the 6'4" RamBox becomes available.

Bet this is pricey, though. Only 14 more days to wait.

And of course there are some Mopar accessories that would be added.

Attachments

• 2018-03-02-13-36-07-.jpg
    2018-03-02-13-36-07-.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 2018-03-02-13-35-59-.jpg
    2018-03-02-13-35-59-.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 2018-03-02-13-35-49-.jpg
    2018-03-02-13-35-49-.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 277

Rustydodge

Reaction score
My frustrations:
1. No front bench optional in Rebel
2. Off-Road package and Rebel forces electronic locker that disengages at 10 MPH (I think, but i hope i'm wrong)
3. No rambox yet on 6'4" bed (although i'm sure that is coming)
4. Reclining rear seats not available across the board

I can configure with anti-spin and skid plates but cant get the better shocks/slight lift, so not the end of the world i guess.

J

jimh4662@

Dealer's got price sheets. States prices for consumer March 14th. List the model's top prices with options. Limited came in at 58,000.
List is available on websites

khoward2001

Reaction score
Hmm I built a pretty modest packaged Laramie and he’s telling me 57000... but a limited is 58?

J

jimh4662@

I am going after the Laramie longhorn. You can get it without air suspension. Tried A/S on my 2014...dont want it again. Cold weather caused trouble. Limited I'd of liked but A/S is standard eq.

perfectlyfrank

Reaction score
The pricing is up on the website. I just built a Laramie fairly loaded for $62,260. Kind of funny because the sticker on the F-150 I have on order is $62,240.

D

Deleted member103

OH there once was a 30-ish man who lived in his shoes . . . he had little money and even less to do . . .
along came Uncle Sam with job in-tow a 20 year pension + Social, ya know ! Now 34 years past with some Savings to spare . . . along comes RAM with DT's to share ! Stirred but not shaken, he ponders the idea . . . puts down the bottle, puts on the specs . . . determines with clear eyes and thinks yes, is my guess . And so it is and so shall be written . . . in due time he shall drive off in DT with drift boat behind !
A new journey he does seek . . . one with no limits of time, wondering at will . . . from rivers and mountain peaks . Oh there is now a 60-ish man who struggles with pain . . . he has few regrets now whence from he came . Only forward, rearview dimming . . . Camping and Fly Fishing keeps him brimming .
Joy is what he makes of it . . . sadness no option . Watching and waiting for that special time . . . eternity brings full circle, all that is sublime .
2764.png

Users who are viewing this thread