5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 build and price - minus the price

warmachine

Reaction score
Got this on the way now. If I don’t like the chrome in person the dealer principal said he’ll just put it on the lot ?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
[mention]warmachine[/mention] Sounds like a nice truck, I might have to go to a dealer and configure one myself.

pazzloski

Reaction score
I wonder if you will be able to order a truck with a full set of toggle switches(i think the raptor comes like that so you can add lighting ect). Im liking the rebel but would like to have the option to add aftermarket lights or something.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that would be cool if you could order them with AUX switches, I don't think I've heard anything about that though.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will probably end up with a Laramie sport package depending on how delayed this package is as it is listed as late availability.

Attachments

• Sport.jpg
    Sport.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 64

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They did a good job with the Laramie Sport package, I wish the configuator did a better job colour rendering since I want too see what it would look like in Blue Streak and what comes up is nowhere near blue streak. I am really liking it in white though with the off-road package.

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 9.49.45 PM.png[/attachment]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 9.49.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 9.49.45 PM.png
    366 KB · Views: 281

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes it does look good in white as well. One thing I can't get to work is the 360 viewer, only works for the interior at least for me.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
The more I read and piece things together, the more I am certain - the days of affordable trucks are in the past, at least if you desire to have modern comforts. I see the Lariat for Ford, and the Laramie being a $60,000 MSRP from now own, if you desire things, such as a larger touch screen, or read heated seats. The tailgate release button.

It seems impossible to put Blind Spot Monitoring on a vehicle, as a standard option, and have it not increase the price. Similarly, forcing orders to take the option of 360 Cameras, and Adaptive Cruise Control. These three options from Ford equate to $3,000 MSRP.

Add in the prolonged withholding of the price, while Chevy has hinted the new Silverado's price, and it all points to Chrysler - RAM, desiring to get everyone in love with the truck, with all of the awesome new options, so that it is hard to be that deterred on ordering when it comes in, close to the price of a 3/4 ton truck with a diesel engine.

We've all seen it, looking back - or at friends, in relationships. You have a fear something is true, but you do not want it to be true, so you try and point to small things. Hey, there is this one small thing, all-though there is this large thing over here. And in the end you wonder how you could have been so naive.

With my latest wondering. I paid close attention, and built online an F-150 Lariat, with every option I want on a 1500, and the MSRP came to $59,850...this is not adding, whatever a 12" Uconnect screen costs. But, we know it has numerous Sirius options, that is standard $700. Then you have to add the extra screen space, being hopeful say its $700, and
icon_e_confused.gif
is what I come to.

What are any of your thoughts on this? I succeed that I believe a Big Horn and lower models will be rather reasonably priced. My interest is Laramie, Longhorn and Limited.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just come back from my local dealer. They have 6 new ones coming in a couple weeks, 2 BigHorns, 2 Longhorns and 2 Limited. Still unable to get prices on any of them and still unable to build a Rebel. Building Rebel on line-Late Availability of Ramboxes
2639.png
So it maybe mid summer before I can get mine
icon_cry.gif

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
NEW CLUES ON RAM PRICING!!!!!

Give me a few minutes, but I have found some prices on RAM 1500 truck prices, well options - to be more exact. These are actual prices. Being I am interested in a Laramie and above, that will be the prices I will be posting, mainly.

For these features, the price is $995 MSRP

Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go®Advanced Brake AssistAutomatic High Beam Headlamp ControlExterior Mirrors with Turn SignalsExterior Mirrors with Courtesy LampsFull Speed Collision Warning with Crash MitigationLaneSense® Lane Departure WarningRain Sensitive Windshield WipersSide Distance Warning

I will post more in a few, as I read through everything.

mrmachaveli

Reaction score
The more I'm reading, the more my numbers are changing. But I will do my best to layout the price I end up figuring for my build.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are reasonable prices for those options, I have a feeling the pricing isn't going to be as bad as everyone expects.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
relic post_id=122 time=1517509513 user_id=67 said:
Ramboxes might just be my favourite feature I have. My interior is absolutely immaculate after 4 years because of them. Anything that will fit in them goes in them. From groceries to being filled with ice and fresh caught trout. The looks on friends faces when I show up to a campsite with beers sunk in ice on both sides of the bed is priceless. As much as I want the 6-4 bed I will go 5-7 if it's only way to get them.
I was just thinking about this and don't know why I never thought of it earlier. The Ram HD's when they do come out for the 2021 model year will most likely have a Ram Box option as they currently do as it seems nuts to think they would drop that option. The shortest bed length on an HD is the 6'4 bed which to me says that they will be available on the 6'4 bed on the 1500's but the question becomes, when will they become available.

warmachine

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Those are reasonable prices for those options, I have a feeling the pricing isn't going to be as bad as everyone expects.
It would be a poor business decision to price themselves out of the market.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
warmachine post_id=151 time=1517589236 user_id=89 said:
Got this on the way now. If I don’t like the chrome in person the dealer principal said he’ll just put it on the lot ?
Nice...any ETA given?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
warmachine post_id=358 time=1518115519 user_id=89 said:
It would be a poor business decision to price themselves out of the market.
Agreed, I've said many times on here that they won't price themselves out of the market. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised when prices are released.

Users who are viewing this thread