5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamCares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ram Cares,
    Well let’s see if you do. Had a recall for the adjustable brake pedal. Made the appointment 2 weeks ago. Well I get there this morning and they ended coming out and saying they used my part last night so they could sell a vehicle because they can’t sell it unless the recall is fixed. Not happy and I’m glad to see sales are more important than existing customers. Already had steering rack replaced
    Ramit392
    Ramit392
    What a real jerk they are to do that with your parts. Absurd!
    Ram,

Please assist me with my ongoing brake noise issue. The truck has been in 4 times with all brakes being replaced at this point. The last visit it was said that there is a rear caliper issue but no ETA. The noise is getting to the point of being unbearable as it is louder than ever and occurs 100% of the time when applying the brakes. VIN = 1C6SRFRT9KN506356
    4midlife
    This is getting to a point where I am shopping for a new truck as I don't see FCA making this a priority and their response to this has been very poor. Basically...deal with it.
    Hello,

I took delivery of a 2019 RAM Laramie 4WD Crew 5.7 bed on 12/12/2018, and one hour after delivery it was in service because I couldn't connect to Apple CarPlay.

Multiple people helped me, and they tried all sorts of things to get it working, but in the end they couldn't get it working nor could they get other iPhones or Android working. Multiple cables were used.
    C
    c_l_phillips72
    In the end, I was asked to setup a service appointment for a few days later. While waiting for the appointment, CarPlay suddenly started working and continued working for a few days. Then it stopped working for multiple days, and I am unable to get it working again. My phone is using the most recent IOS, I've bought brand new OEM cords from Apple to try, have shut down and restarted my phone and the truck.
    C
    c_l_phillips72
    I've tried multiple phones (IOS and Android) and multiple OEM cords. Nothing works.

VIN# - 1C6SRFJT1KN677923
    C
    c_l_phillips72
    When CarPlay works, I'm using one of the 2 USB ports below the screen (and not the USB port under the armrest and my phone will charge at the same time.

When CarPlay doesn't work, my phone will NOT charge using either of the 2 ports below the screen.

In all cases, the phone has connected via BlueTooth to the Truck and I'm able to make a call, and I'm able to access Siri by pressing the voice response button.
    I purchased a 2019 MODEL YEAR RAM 1500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 at the end of October from Quirk Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Dorchester, MA and have noticed dragging, vibration and noises which seem to be related tot he brakes, especially when backing out of my driveway and driving forward. I am disappointed as I traded in my 2013 Ram 1500 which never had any problems for this new truck. Can you help me?
    I have had so many issues with my new 19 1500 Bighorn I am seeking a buy back but the dealer is not helping. Dodge CS is not returning my calls. I am looking to get a lemon law lawyer as soon as the truck is in the dealer for 30 days. Im at 19 days now. This truck is not safe. Nobody should buy it. Truck pulls to the right when braking which is a known problem with no known fix. Can be very dangerous, Please Help
    alacombe
    alacombe
    private message me if you need help with the lemon process. Plus I also have contact numbers for the FCA
    My brakes have been squealing since about 300 miles. I am close to 3000 now and they just keep getting worse. My VIN number is 1C6SRFJTXKN592885. I took my truck into Garber CJDR in Green Cove Springs, FL and they have ordered new front rotors, calipers, and pads. Still waiting on parts.
    My 2019 limited has issue with 12' screen it keep rebooting ,wile I am driving it is moor annoying ,because I can't control anything like a/c or radio/nav. went to 2 dealerships, they saying its miss communication with nav. unit.( that I understand my self)
    But they cant change this unit for some reason. And they don't want to spend time to look for a problem . Around NY dealerships are not the best.
    Hello RamCares,

Relate to my 360 camera is not working. My Truck VIN# is 1C6RREHT5KN531295. I have around 2700 miles.

Same day my running board on the passenger side did not deploy also.
    So, despite my frustration about the rebate, I got my truck yesterday and confirmed that the "bed step" that I expected won't be included. Also, the bed divider/extender is missing the connectors required for it to be used as an extender and my dealer is flatly refusing to make it right. He wouldn't even let me remove the connectors from my trade-in to use on the new truck. Does Ram really care?
    alacombe
    alacombe
    Should have cancelled the order and went to another dealer that you thought was more fair.
    I have been waiting for over 5 months for my RamBox equipped '19 Ram 1500. While I waited, my $500 rebate cards have expired. Please tell me that Ram will honor at least 1 of them. My dealer has been unresponsive on this issue. He also says that my new truck, due to be delivered tomorrow, will not have the "Bed Step" or the bed divider-extension connectors which were advertised as being standard on my truck. Help
    alacombe
    alacombe
    SOL dude
    Paco TX
    Paco TX
    Who are you, alacombe? Is your "SOL, dude" comment meant to be funny, or are you representing @RamCares?
    alacombe
    alacombe
    Its meant to be neither. Who am I? I am a member of this forum thats been around since the beginning and longer then you which is not relevant what so ever but anyways YOUR SOL due to my experience on this forum and others that had the same exact thing happen to them and them being SOL. Also before getting all angry remember this is a public forum not just a private message to Ram cares. Any more questions?
    Please add my '19 Rebel to your list of poor performing A/C. Center vent temps are about 8-10 degrees off according to your chart vs outside temps. Had it at the dealer and was a touch low on freon, evac and recharged, but made no difference. VIN # 1C6SRFLT6KN529554
    I also feel my A/C in my 2019 Ram 1500 is underperforming compared to the 2017 Ram 1500 I traded in. It takes a long time to get the cab to a comfortable temperature, and the auto function just wants to keep the fan on full blast all the time pretty much no matter what the temperature is set to.

Here is my vin: 1C6SRFFT6KN609092
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…