5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Apple CarPlay GROUP BUY!!!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
We have 22...awesome response everyone!!! More details to come once I speak with them on Tuesday. Only a few hours left to opt in as I am officially closing the books on this one at 12:00pm Eastern Time :)

@badabing70
@YellowSled
@Moparian
@Bigdaveincali
Steve R
@iamremi
@Pyleketerson
@txsw1mmer
@sawyer84
@SWFLRebel
@Gozar
@Sinister1JP
@Ellisstrong
@Emarkowski24
@RamVito
@Big Red
@MadMartigan827
@vballrob
@runner_0
@reubenwoodfield
@Flot
@Talpa
Sweet... Great job @securityguy!

NHFD21348

Reaction score
I don’t see my name up there? Is there a reason?

We have 23...awesome response everyone!!! More details to come once I speak with them on Tuesday. Only a few hours left to opt in as I am officially closing the books on this one at 12:00pm Eastern Time :)

@badabing70
@YellowSled
@Moparian
@Bigdaveincali
Steve R
@iamremi
@Pyleketerson
@txsw1mmer
@sawyer84
@SWFLRebel
@Gozar
@Sinister1JP
@Ellisstrong
@Emarkowski24
@RamVito
@Big Red
@MadMartigan827
@vballrob
@runner_0
@reubenwoodfield
@Flot
@Talpa
@dreinert

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hey guys...I have submitted the request for a code for the 24 respondents to use on their website. The code will be able to be used 24 times and then it expires. I will PM each of you separately with the code as soon as I receive it. Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Hey guys...I have submitted the request for a code for the 24 respondents to use on their website. The code will be able to be used 24 times and then it expires. I will PM each of you separately with the code as soon as I receive it. Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Awesome job securityguy! Thank you!!!

sawyer84

Reaction score
@securityguy thanks a lot for all the effort putting this together, much appreciated.

2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn CC | Black Appearance Package | 3.92 Anti-Spin | DS InTune w/ Jay Greene Custom Tune | B2 Fab. Magnaflow w/ Resonator Delete | S&B CAI | Hellwig Swaybar | 2” Rear Lowering Springs | Tazer

Happiicamper

Reaction score
We have 14...awesome response everyone!!! I will let this ride a few days longer and we'll wrap this up on Monday. More details to come once I speak with them next week. Let's see if we can get a few more members to jump onboard for a cost of $111.97. Let's shoot for 15+ but where ever we're at come Monday...I'll lock and load :)

@badabing70
@YellowSled
@Moparian
@Bigdaveincali
Steve R
@iamremi
@Pyleketerson
@txsw1mmer
@sawyer84
@SWFLRebel
@Gozar
@Sinister1JP
@Ellisstrong
@Emarkowski24

im in if its not too late.

Matt

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Damn, I just saw this. I would have been in lol.

Someone post a review once you get them in. I see them on Amazon for $130.

This listing is $160, but has more reviews. Some people reporting issues.

Last edited:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Guys...I have received the code and just tested it myself. Works perfectly and as advertised. For those that have opted in, please look out for a PM from me sometime today with the code so that you can place your order. As was discussed in this thread, with delays in shipping due to COVID, it is highly advised that you opt in for the express shipping. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to post or PM me.

Thanks to each of you for participating...the turnout was far greater than I ever imagined :)

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
All members that have opted in should have received your code. If anyone that has yet to join the group buy is interested, I may be able to squeeze a few additional folks in next week. If interested, please PM me so I can start a new list. Thanks to all that participated and have a great day everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/