5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Apple CarPlay GROUP BUY!!!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
What version is this buy for?
Have the issues mentioned in this thread been addressed such that it works 100%?
See post #1...the link to the unit is provided. It has the capability for OTA software updates available as well. Nothing is 100% but the feedback and reviews are excellent. @Neurobit has one and loves it. Your call but I really don't think you can go wrong.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
See post #1...the link to the unit is provided. It has the capability for OTA software updates available as well. Nothing is 100% but the feedback and reviews are excellent. @Neurobit has one and loves it. Your call but I really don't think you can go wrong.
I've had this for about two months, I would buy again today.

Like I've mentioned before, it's not flawless, and every now and again, it doesn't connect automatically (which is fixed by unplugging, for 3-4 seconds, and plugging back again), but if I didn't have it, I'd be plugging and unplugging my phone every time I use the truck anyway. I'd def recommend it.

Cheers,

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Do we have a timeframe on delivery?
As @YellowSled stated, I have not reached out to those that stated they are in on the buy. I will PM each of the members that opted in with a special one-time code to lock in the $111.97 price. As @Neurobit stated, plan on a week or two based on where you live. You can also purchase inexpensive expedited shipping if you want it in 3-5 days. More to come soon :)

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
What version is this buy for?

Have the issues mentioned in this thread
been adressed such that it works 100%?
Are you in @parnine ?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you at the best price tier now, or is more people advantageous?

Reaction score
FYI, I ordered on April 29th and still have not received mine. I sent a message 3 days ago and received the below response. Looks like it's going to take at least a month for me to receive mine. They ship from China....

"We totally understand that you are expecting this sooner. The pandemic has paralyzed most of the shipments and logistics globally. Our shipper though is doing their best to move every parcel as quickly as possible despite the current situation that's affecting most of the flights.
Kindly give it another 10-15 business days for the arrival of the shipment.
Rest-assured we are working every possible way to move this faster than the said timeline."

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Are you at the best price tier now, or is more people advantageous?
We are now at the best pricing tier. I am only waiting until Monday as a courtesy to give everyone an opportunity to participate before I close out the group buy.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
FYI, I ordered on April 29th and still have not received mine. I sent a message 3 days ago and received the below response. Looks like it's going to take at least a month for me to receive mine. They ship from China....
If you opt for free shipping, it can take several weeks. If you select the EXPRESS shipping option that costs $9.95, it is 2-3 business days. You can make your selection at checkout after applying your discount code that I will provide next week so that everyone participating can take advantage of this great offer.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
thanks again for making this happen. I like money, so saving money is a win in my book.
Same here my friend...this is why I do it...to save us ALL money and I am pretty good at negotiating group buy pricing once I understand the rules ;) I am happy that this worked out so well and that we have so many interested parties. Have a great Holiday Weekend everyone and, if you have yet to jump onboard with this group buy, you have until Monday morning to do so and then it will be locked down.

YellowSled

Reaction score
Gonna have a nice big pile of toys to put on the new truck i havent even driven yet when i get home from deployment... lol

Users who are viewing this thread