5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why not just add a spacer to level the air suspension...?

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you let him know that he needs to fix his words for suspension??? Found this on the link you gave “ Leveling links for your air suspantion”

Yeah yeah I know.... grammar police.

-sass

East coast accent maybe? Lol

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mike and I went back and forth, he sent a few different sets to try and I have reported back to him my findings that seem to level the truck with about 1/4" rake in the rear. I believe he is making these links non adjustable so whoever wants a set can order them from his website next week. I am pleased with what I have now and the ride really hasn't changed once I drove it a few times.

https://www.linksforram.com/

Mike seemed to be a standup guy, who can make anything. He is looking for ideas if anyone has them
Hey man, how have those links worked out for you?

19 streak

Reaction score
Did the links slightly lower the rear and slightly raise the front? Or did they only raise the front?
I bought some revel links. I raised the front 1 1/2 and lowered the rear 1/2. I think it turned out perfect and no fault codes

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Good to hear - I just ordered them hoping to do the same (raise the front and lower the rear ever so slightly to have a mostly level truck).

I'm also contemplating the Curt front mount receiver; I'd originally planned on the ADD Stealth bumper and winch, but I may go for a winch tray and use my existing winch on the front or rear. This will be it's 2nd rebuild (northeast salt does a number on them).

Dorx74

Reaction score
Another potential idea is to get the Mopar 2" lift and have the dealer do the install of the front spacer and uca only and then reprogram the air ride sensor.

The guys that have done the daystar spacer on 4th gen air ride have also used adjustable links that are shorter than stock.

This is exactly what I was thinking of doing, only using the 2" mopar kit or the 3.5 RC kit, pretty easy to build adjustable links for about 60$ the trick is figuring out the starting point with the links, which might as easy as measuring the difference between the senor arm and link mount stock and then lifted........

Users who are viewing this thread