5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Today I finally received my roll of automotive suede material. I wrapped the mid dash trim accordingly.

View attachment 188682

View attachment 188683

View attachment 188684
I applaud you for a nice clean installation, but I am a bit undecided on how I feel about it.

I mean, I know my feelings on the subject are irrelevant, but I am thinking that suede is too retro for these "cutting edge" machines. Maybe if the color was darker, to match the rest of the trim.......

I don't know.

Points for originality though!

P.S. Fair warning - should you proceed to wrap the rest of the dash with suede you will be immediately exiled from this forum and have your man card revoked!

billfraley

Reaction score
I applaud you for a nice clean installation, but I am a bit undecided on how I feel about it.

I mean, I know my feelings on the subject are irrelevant, but I am thinking that suede is too retro for these "cutting edge" machines. Maybe if the color was darker, to match the rest of the trim.......

I don't know.

Points for originality though!

P.S. Fair warning - should you proceed to wrap the rest of the dash with suede you will be immediately exiled from this forum and have your man card revoked!
I don’t do anything gaudy, like wrapping the whole vehicle in suede. These ares are all touch points, and the hard plastics feel too cheap. The leather style from the Limited is nice, but those are parts are too pricey.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are ran to my auxiliary switches under the hood.

Black- ground

Red- main combo light pattern

Red w/ blk line- red backlit feature

Just a suggestion, you mightve done it already, but try wiring the red backlit feature to your brake lights. I did mine like that and I love the way it looks

Users who are viewing this thread