5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Hey all, new to me 2019 Rebel with 80k miles. Took to dealer for a quick lookover. Both exhaust manifolds replaced, rear differential seal replaced and all fluids replaced. Got the powertrain plus warranty for 5 years/60k miles and then started with the fun.

Light bar installed and MBRP cat back installed.

Scheduling some front tints and an interior detail soon.

Attachments

• 20240823_181819.jpg
    20240823_181819.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240823_181524.jpg
    20240823_181524.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 31
Hey all, new to me 2019 Rebel with 80k miles. Took to dealer for a quick lookover. Both exhaust manifolds replaced, rear differential seal replaced and all fluids replaced. Got the powertrain plus warranty for 5 years/60k miles and then started with the fun.

Light bar installed and MBRP cat back installed.

Scheduling some front tints and an interior detail soon.
how hard was the light bar? Id love to add one some day.

Last edited:

I bought the dark gray in 50x149cm. Still had some leftover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first picture looked like you added a couple of additions to the roof of your truck at first glance. (Chicken and signs) LOL
i wish i could take those home LOLLL
but i had that bsame thought when i framed the shot

Had the windows tinted, changed oil and installed Motofab 2.5” front leveling kit. ‘25 Ram 1500 Rebel sets 40 1/8” at wheel openings all 4 corners now.
Probably the easiest vehicle to change oil. Slide under right side behind front wheel

2 days ago -
My Ram and I got to Arctic Circle (again) and Northwest Territory.
IMG_9261.jpgIMG_9281.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back