5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those lithium jump boxes are great vs the old lead acid homeowner clunkers. You perhaps should watch YT reviews from non sponsored channels (I like Project Farm).

There's a lot of fakery on the amp numbers for the jump boxes so beware. Anything sub $50 retail is probably just for a 4 cylinder...
And anything over $150 is overpriced. The project farm test, the NOCO charger didn't beat out far cheaper options.

Blizzak454

Reaction score
Installed Bulletpoint Solutions RubiGrid V2 mount. This product is the truth. And truly the strongest mount available. I went with the phone holder accessory first. Future addition will likely be the Auxbeam 6 gang module, as I am planning to install the SKT grille lights.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got an alignment and started the claim. I didn't want too but truck isn't running straight still and has a very slight vibration on pedals and steering wheel at highway speeds. Comes and goes every second or so.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240718_174508_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240718_174508_Gallery.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 13

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My Ram for the next 2 weeks at the shop (aka, customer's ram)
Guy copied my build, down to the exact same mounts and arms as well as battery terminal kit.

Since guy is not in a hurry I only spend an hour or so a day working on it.
Yesterday got @NH Overland Engine Bay Switch Pro Mount installed. Also got SDHQ terminal kit installed as well (forgot to take pics)
Today Installed ICS Fabrication dash mount. This is the best dash mount there is. No drilling required, but if you send the truck as hard as I do by accident in the desert at time, then you can drill and bolt it down with included hardware (yes, ICS included nuts and bolts and cut holes on the dash mount for you to further secure them, which I did) This, is the truth and the most secure mount there is.
I also drilled the top of the dash and mount to run Switch Pro controller wire with customer's permission. Harness goes through the firewall into engine bay and hid behind dash for a real invisible mounting experience.
To do so, I dropped the head unit. While I was at it, I installed the matt screen protector that I ordered by mistake. Instead of dealing with return and taking a trip to UPS to drop it off, I just gave it to him (least I can do for $1600 electrical labor lol)

I also ran 4 additional wires into the cab, for future addition if he wants to add something else later. That is standard procedure that I do for all customers' trucks when I do wiring. For my own I just run a 8 gauge power and ground harness into the cab and utilize a Blue Sea fuse block with ground.
AxI7Y61kTNyKrtEy0lX9Kw.jpg seztsqqDT3aUsmPomUUZnQ.jpg uYVIawRLSJq31XDZRnTRZg.jpg yFURGT5KQtGHc-PfYoquug.jpg

Tomorrow will be finishing up the switch pro and start on the suspension or install Baja Designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/