5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those lithium jump boxes are great vs the old lead acid homeowner clunkers. You perhaps should watch YT reviews from non sponsored channels (I like Project Farm).

There's a lot of fakery on the amp numbers for the jump boxes so beware. Anything sub $50 retail is probably just for a 4 cylinder...
And anything over $150 is overpriced. The project farm test, the NOCO charger didn't beat out far cheaper options.

Blizzak454

Reaction score
Installed Bulletpoint Solutions RubiGrid V2 mount. This product is the truth. And truly the strongest mount available. I went with the phone holder accessory first. Future addition will likely be the Auxbeam 6 gang module, as I am planning to install the SKT grille lights.

Black19

Reaction score
If anyone cares, I have a Gooloo 3000. Used once to help a lady in a 5.4 Ford van get started. About $100 give or take.
I have the Gooloo GT4000S. Very nice product, used it twice. One on standard car battery and once on a Ford 6.7 Diesel and it performs well!

Users who are viewing this thread