5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added rear coil air bags and took the 1” rear coil blocks that came with my RC lift off and replaced with 2 1/2” blocks. Details in my thread ‘Mixed Lift, 3 1/2” RC front and 2 1/2” Southern Rear’.

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
All of my vehicles are being ignored for a couple of weeks. Total knee replacement this week is going to limit what I'm doing for a while. As soon as this one heals enough the other will be done. I'm hoping to be fully rehabbed by May.

Good luck brother... Had a total replacement done on my left knee about 5 years ago.

Just keep up on the recommended physio post surgery and you'll be golden!

Last edited:

dad2steph

Reaction score
Bakflip MX4. Yesterday. Free install promo so I let them do it.

70b4ddac9f971dd61d11510c5be846fc.jpg

3D Printed a Pull Handle.

06919ae1e43dde198b4080cbc89e5c91.jpg

Installed. Thinking of glow in the dark for the other side and see how well it holds up.

533f97ecb144559fb403323324e3b871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you sell these?

vondarius20

Reaction score
After an interior/exterior cleaning I finally got around to putting on my WeatherTech mats, black plate frames, replaced the plastidipped rear badge with OEM, hitch cover, and painting my hood badges black.
How did you get the hood badges off?

LoRAM

Reaction score
How did you get the hood badges off?
Fishing line and a pry tool. Check my other thread, gave a little more detail on the location of the tabs on the back - but don’t recall off the top of my head.

BossHawg

Reaction score
I got some N-Fab black podium steps put on yesterday. Love them very nice.

wthomps79

Reaction score
All of my vehicles are being ignored for a couple of weeks. Total knee replacement this week is going to limit what I'm doing for a while. As soon as this one heals enough the other will be done. I'm hoping to be fully rehabbed by May.

I just had my gall bladder removed yesterday so I can identify a little bit. I know its nothing compared to a full knee replacement but any kind of surgery can set you back alot.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score

Good luck and heal quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread