5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
I re-did my decal-made the horse smaller and made "Black Beauty" bolder- i didn't like how in the sun the decal looked 'silver" (yes, i obsess over stuff no one would notice even with a gun to their head...lol) black beauty.jpg

Attachments

• BETTER DECAL.jpg
    BETTER DECAL.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 522
Last edited:

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
That looks great, noticibly better the second time. You make decals yourself?

ty! I do, very expensive hobby, as i usually go thru one 6 foot roll just to get a 6 inch decal becuz i mess so many of them up...lol Here's one i made on my grey 2018 sport, no lie i must've spent over 200 bucks to get it perfect.all different shades of black and such.. (but i finally did : ) it came out so good, the dealer sold it with it on, and they always scrape everything off...lol

i even made that overlay on the 2018's RAM grille (another 40 bucks when all was said and done...lol sport with ram banner.jpg

SacRebel

Reaction score
I had a ceramic coating applied yesterday..looks amazing!

20de8f7c8ceb737d779ea7a3040815d8.jpg

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
Hey, will you please report back afyer its gets reeeealy dirty, and then do a hose down, and tell us if it seemed like it came off any easier? Or how it looks after a few days of rain driving?

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Canadians wash cars with 2 inches of snow on the ground. Cant lie. I am impressed.
When its all clean and shiny, do they say "thats a good lookin' truck, ehhh" lol We love our northern neighbors! ( want to keep them happy as we may need to move there someday with our screwball politics)

Baltic

Reaction score
When its all clean and shiny, do they say "thats a good lookin' truck, ehhh" lol We love our northern neighbors! ( want to keep them happy as we may need to move there someday with our screwball politics)
Don't think
We'ALL in same ****, just different land, not every canadian happy with trudeu ether
And no for "Ehhh"...don't know much ppl who uses that
Same as u guys with dialects- Y'all, Howdy...✌

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
Ok... So not all of this happened "today"... more like:
What did you do to your Ram since last posting in this thread? :ROFLMAO:

Installed PorBoy's "gently used" Borla S-Type Cat Back last Saturday-
1547335539138.png

Also had the front windows tinted Saturday to match the rears and back slider-
1547337246829.png

Installed Ionic 5" Railway Running Boards and WeatherTech Mud Flaps on Wednesday -
1547335662760.png

Had a Bullet Liner sprayed in yesterday (that's water on the liner) -
1547335804575.png

And last but not least swapped out the stock Goodyear HT shoes for some Cooper AT kicks today-
1547336141138.png

Hi... My name is Al and I have an addiction to blowing money on my RAM. o_O

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread