5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

GraniteRam

Reaction score
LOL its better than the Ford Ranger he had before that!

I'm interested to see how much crap gets kicked up onto the paint this winter, that may be the deciding factor.
Not a fan of the poke for this reason.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I'm interested to see how much crap gets kicked up onto the paint this winter, that may be the deciding factor.
Looks good :cool:

Maybe get wider mud flaps?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I had a similar offset on my Laramie and even with the Husky mud guards, the tires flung crap all over the paint. That's part of the reason I bought a set of Rebel wheel/tires for winter.

20211005_155306.jpg

cliffsta

Reaction score
Added some bedside graphics. Kinda strange to me the Rebels didn’t come with this from the factory. Literally every other brand does bedside graphics. Even Ram does them with ORG on some trims.

Attachments

• IMG_9017.jpeg
    IMG_9017.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9018.jpeg
    IMG_9018.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 42

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Added some bedside graphics. Kinda strange to me the Rebels didn’t come with this from the factory. Literally every other brand does bedside graphics. Even Ram does them with ORG on some trims.
It's an option (not standard), at least it is with the TRX. But if you saw the price tag that the factory charges, you'd still be putting them on yourself. On the TRX, it's a $495 add-on. Probably the same with the Rebel.
Edit: I'm personally glad that it's not standard. If mine had come with $495 stickers on the bedsides, I'd feel pretty bad about ripping them off and throwing them away. But I'd still do it. I don't like bedside decals.

SShadow1974

Reaction score
So far I've done:
Added automatic dimming mirror power tap to run my dash cam - so nice to not have wires hanging around or taking up a USB port
Added Huskey front and rear Weatherguard floor mats
Added some no-name rubber bed mat to the bed
Added a screen protector to the 12" display
Added a ratching cargo bar in the bed (I do miss my RAMBox cargo management system from my last truck)

Coming soon:
Rubber tailgate protector
LoRoll TonneauPro bed cover
In-channel window vent visors
Rubber door edge protector strips
Under bedrail lighting
Under tailgate turning indicator light strip
7pin trailer wire harness to patch in power for the above two lights
Windshield eyebrow tint
Windshield eyebrow decal (with all the electronic stuff on the windshield, would any of it be affected by vinyl lettering?)
Undercover Swingcase (well an off-brand, anyways... $100 cheaper, but looks identical)
6" light strip for the bowels of the centre console (can't see a damned thing in there at night, even with the LED from the roof console)

Any other accessories you folks just can't live without that I haven't listed here?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
So far I've done:
Added automatic dimming mirror power tap to run my dash cam - so nice to not have wires hanging around or taking up a USB port
Added Huskey front and rear Weatherguard floor mats
Added some no-name rubber bed mat to the bed
Added a screen protector to the 12" display
Added a ratching cargo bar in the bed (I do miss my RAMBox cargo management system from my last truck)

Coming soon:
Rubber tailgate protector
LoRoll TonneauPro bed cover
In-channel window vent visors
Rubber door edge protector strips
Under bedrail lighting
Under tailgate turning indicator light strip
7pin trailer wire harness to patch in power for the above two lights
Windshield eyebrow tint
Windshield eyebrow decal (with all the electronic stuff on the windshield, would any of it be affected by vinyl lettering?)
Undercover Swingcase (well an off-brand, anyways... $100 cheaper, but looks identical)
6" light strip for the bowels of the centre console (can't see a damned thing in there at night, even with the LED from the roof console)

Any other accessories you folks just can't live without that I haven't listed here?

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the ReadyLift 2” front level kit with tubular UCAs installed. Truck looks much better and rides great. I don’t notice a difference in ride quality at all.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats! Everything working as it should?
So far so good... (y)
Grill shutters are back in place. (that took care of the engine light)

Windshield water reservoir has been replaced so the low fluid warning for that has been squelched.

I will not be able to put the A/C Condenser through the paces until warmer weather.

With the new grille and bumper on it looks like new for 75,000 miles. 😎

Idahoktm

Reaction score

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yep. I had them in my Laramie and put a set in my TRX. They are nearly invisible and have held up really well. I actually bought the set for the TRX on eBay, for about $10 less, but eBay seems to be down right now.

View attachment 173117 View attachment 173118
These ones?
I should just order it so when I get bored I will do it. Needs a good cleaning as those spots always get really dirty (easy to clean though).

cliffsta

Reaction score
It's an option (not standard), at least it is with the TRX. But if you saw the price tag that the factory charges, you'd still be putting them on yourself. On the TRX, it's a $495 add-on. Probably the same with the Rebel.
Edit: I'm personally glad that it's not standard. If mine had come with $495 stickers on the bedsides, I'd feel pretty bad about ripping them off and throwing them away. But I'd still do it. I don't like bedside decals.
Yeah the big graphics package isn’t my cup of tea but I like the simple stuff. And the $28 I paid for these trumps that price tag ;)

Idahoktm

Reaction score

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m old. Confusion is my norm.
3.0 or 3.6 still not a Hemi V8.
haha right but a 3.0L twin turbo inline 6cyl and a 3.6 pentastar are 2 different animals... I just didn't know if they were showing up in any MY24's or not.
idk how i'd feel about it in a big @$$ truck, but i'll at least test drive one haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread