5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's not easy to find a 2022 with LV2, carbon package and red interior accents 😅
How do you feel about orange? There's a guy selling his mint-condition Ignition Edition over on the TRX forum. But you'd better be sitting down when you see his asking price. $105k. It's in Birmingham, so a bit of a hike for you.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do you feel about orange? There's a guy selling his mint-condition Ignition Edition over on the TRX forum. But you'd better be sitting down when you see his asking price. $105k. It's in Birmingham, so a bit of a hike for you.

I actually really like the orange but that's outta my range 😮‍💨

Found a sandblast edition in Texas that I might go for once I get my financial advisor (wife) on board 😅

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I actually really like the orange but that's outta my range 😮‍💨

Found a sandblast edition in Texas that I might go for once I get my financial advisor (wife) on board 😅
Once you find the one you like, spend the extra time (and possibly money) to get it thoroughly checked out by a Ram dealer. Including looking for evidence of mods and/or tunes. There are a fair number of stories of people buying used TRX's, only to find out that they were tuned and the warranty is voided.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once you find the one you like, spend the extra time (and possibly money) to get it thoroughly checked out by a Ram dealer. Including looking for evidence of mods and/or tunes. There are a fair number of stories of people buying used TRX's, only to find out that they were tuned and the warranty is voided.
Thanks for the heads up!! I'll definitely do this. That's one of the reasons I'm looking for a 22', for the warranty.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I made a mistake and cheated on my Rebel....

My buddy got a TRX and I drove it... 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Now I'm searching for one 🫠

Yuuge mistake, but one that you won't regret.

That guy is smoking crack. He's about $20k north of reality. Plus it has those ugly, machined Peasant Edition wheels. 😆

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
c6fc1dba082fc3a8bba3f4e029b95b6f.jpeg

So festive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I made a mistake and cheated on my Rebel....

My buddy got a TRX and I drove it... 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

Now I'm searching for one 🫠
that's why I actively avoid driving my friend's even though he offers many times.

I actively avoid driving vehicles that I know I will want. Did it once with my friend's Yamaha R1 (I had the FZ-07 at the time) and after a short 10 minutes test drive I found myself looking at R1s for weeks. Until I've decided my back wouldn't like it very much if I commute on a R1 daily.
Then I did it once with my friend's E92 M3 (both stick and DCT)... guess what I ended up with? An E90 M3.
Test drove a customer's 5th gen 1500 Limited after working on it around the block way before I ordered mine. Guess what I ended up with? A 5th gen 1500 Rebel. Yap, one lap around the block (5 minutes drive) and I was sold.

So I'll be avoiding that TRX for as long as I can lol

HemiDude

Reaction score
that's why I actively avoid driving my friend's even though he offers many times.

I actively avoid driving vehicles that I know I will want. Did it once with my friend's Yamaha R1 (I had the FZ-07 at the time) and after a short 10 minutes test drive I found myself looking at R1s for weeks. Until I've decided my back wouldn't like it very much if I commute on a R1 daily.
Then I did it once with my friend's E92 M3 (both stick and DCT)... guess what I ended up with? An E90 M3.
Test drove a customer's 5th gen 1500 Limited after working on it around the block way before I ordered mine. Guess what I ended up with? A 5th gen 1500 Rebel. Yap, one lap around the block (5 minutes drive) and I was sold.

So I'll be avoiding that TRX for as long as I can lol
Sounds you like you are easily persuaded, my friend.... Care to take my Yugo for a spin?? :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

HemiDude

Reaction score
Decided to see how the truck looks with the offset rims and the spacers. I have to admit, I didn’t think I would like a little poke, but I don’t hate it. I think it will look even better with the salt washed off the tires, but the roads are a mess right now. What say the masses??
37C10A4C-F505-4D7C-A2A7-1B3130865042.jpeg DFB6D9C8-33AA-436B-BF04-4A5EE361953D.jpeg F2053BDB-8720-499D-8853-2FD7D6F5327C.jpeg

Scram1500

Reaction score

HemiDude

Reaction score
Looks great! General Motors in the background ruins the last pic though:sick:
LOL its better than the Ford Ranger he had before that!

I'm interested to see how much crap gets kicked up onto the paint this winter, that may be the deciding factor.

BigGsc

Reaction score
I agree, it looks good! Will be interested to hear how you feel about it after living with it a while.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Decided to see how the truck looks with the offset rims and the spacers. I have to admit, I didn’t think I would like a little poke, but I don’t hate it. I think it will look even better with the salt washed off the tires, but the roads are a mess right now. What say the masses??
Looks Good! I like a slight poke, not a fan of the wheels that stick way out. Now ya need those winders tinted :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread