5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good. Share the link to the light..

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

one of the reviews on the light suggested the fuse on the ground was an electical fire waiting to happen, with that said i am no electrician but thought i would mention that. i cut the fuse off mine (extended the wires) and ran it to my aux switch panel to control power off/on.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did a little wrenching this morning. New aFe Power “Track Series” carbon fiber cold-air intake. Funny enough, I had to do some digging to find…drum roll…my 10mm socket.

1702144089374.jpeg

Here’s the difference in tube sizes coming out of the air box.
1702144197010.jpeg

Last edited:

Ready Go

Reaction score
Generic but it would be really cool to do one of the lakes I fish or areas I’ve hunted. Would be sick but a whole lotta work.
I think that's the Southern Kettle Moraine topography from Eagle, WI!
I see kettles, kames, lakes..yep, that's SKM..🤣🤣🤣

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
"Fixed" my truck after trying to get the kill by fob on the TazerDT re-enabled last night and actually enabling kill pedal now. Luckily the truck had enough power at idle to get back up the driveway and into garage without any throttle input. My driveway is slightly sloped. Had to remove the Pulsar because I couldn't turn cruise control on to get through Tazer menus, like you need to do with the Pulsar

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2021 and older is Uconnect 4 and 2022 and newer is Uconnect 5.... (I believe... i'm sure someone can help me out on that one tho....)

another deciding factor is Uconnect 5 has Wireless Carplay... i believe Uconnect 4 has to be plugged in with usb.
Yes that’s correct.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What tool is the hub bearing assembly bolts? (#1) 4th gen uses a flexi shallow 18, especially the top, that must be jammed in and risks the boot as the bolt/socket comes out. PITA. GM is much easier, but more often 😄
Pull the half shaft, then use what ever fits.

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Carli 2.5 Performance Suspension with 18x9 -12 offset Method wheels and 35x12.5-18 Toyo Open Country A/T3s
340eaa204b67038451c48e7b517abee1.jpg

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As a result of swapping out my halogen headlights with Lasfit LED’s and then lifting my truck a few weeks ago, I got flashed often driving at night. Just spent an hour adjusting my headlight beams back to the road/proper alignment and haven’t been flashed since. Much better now! IMG_9745.jpeg

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As a result of swapping out my halogen headlights with Lasfit LED’s and then lifting my truck a few weeks ago, I got flashed often driving at night. Just spent an hour adjusting my headlight beams back to the road/proper alignment and haven’t been flashed since. Much better now! View attachment 172532
We all thank you! 😎

Users who are viewing this thread