5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh I see. I don't think so but you could contact Builtright. I'm sure they would let you know.

Bertman

Reaction score
Drove it almost 600 miles home from vacation. Averaged just under 20mpg's, head wind most of the afternoon ruined that.

barrak

Reaction score
In the video barrak posted, they state they are compatible with the rails. I didn’t watch the entire video, but I assume you’d remove the rails, then reinstall the rails over the molle panels.

Those OEM cargo management rails are sturdy, so molle panels might be redundant. The sliding cleats along those rails are rated at 320 lb each. Fastening straps can be securely attached to those cleats or the rails themselves for most needs.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those OEM cargo management rails are sturdy, so molle panels might be redundant. The sliding cleats along those rails are rated at 320 lb each. Fastening straps can be securely attached to those cleats or the rails themselves for most needs.
Quickfists attached directly to the rails also. Range of sizes can be used, even one sized for a fire extinguisher.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I washed my truck. I will leave it in the rain for a rinse. I do clean off my wheels and do the windows from time to time. That's about it. LOL
gotta clean those windows! I hate it when i see watermarks when i look through my windows lol
annoys the crap out of me

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they are sturdy but if one wants to attach multiple smaller items to achieve overlander status the rails are not an efficient way to do it. For instance like power tanks CO2 tank for airing up or propane tanks it's better to have more than one attachment points for maximum sturdiness, especially when offroading or driving in areas with crap roads.

Adjutant

Reaction score
Gave her a much needed hand wash this morning.

These Gyeon products are pretty awesome, Wet Coat especially. Went from hardly any beading, to instant beading. Once I run out of the current other products I have I’ll have to switch to more Gyeon stuff.

View attachment 162819 View attachment 162820 View attachment 162821 View attachment 162822 View attachment 162823 View attachment 162824 View attachment 162825
Man, that looks sharp! Great color to be clean like that. Super deep

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they are sturdy but if one wants to attach multiple smaller items to achieve overlander status the rails are not an efficient way to do it. For instance like power tanks CO2 tank for airing up or propane tanks it's better to have more than one attachment points for maximum sturdiness, especially when offroading or driving in areas with crap roads.
You have to get a skottle to properly acheive "Overlander" status.

Users who are viewing this thread