5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why? Now savings accounts pay decent interest (around 4%). Not than an extra $50-200 a year is going to change your life, but why not take some it?
yeah, being able to invest or save that car payment is a gift to yourself.

Insanity

Reaction score
How would one go about figuring out of their glass is acoustic?
It's printed on the glass in the bottom corner where all the other info is. It may say something like 70% tint Acustic with other stuff.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Threw code U0402: Implausible Data Received from TCM

Truck wouldn’t shift out of 1st gear. Auto start/stop didn’t work. Tow mode didn’t work. Thankfully it happened literally in front of a dealership where I had the family on vacation at. I found some info here on the forums which included TSB 08-093-22. The dealership performed the reflash and it got us the 3 hours home. Bought some MOPAR window visors while at the dealership lol. Hesitant to instal them now that issues are arising.

while driving home the auto start/stop still doesn’t work. The truck does shift into the proper gears now but the power seems to be reduced. Feels “sluggish” or like there’s drag on it as if you’re towing something. While cruising at highway speeds I noticed voltage was reading 12.9. I have another appointment with the local dealer in the morning to drop it off. Not thrilled about this. Literally only have 3 months of owner ship and you can see by the photo I just hit 2000 miles. 2022 5.7L eTorque. 4x4.

I sent Ram Cares a Pm on here also this evening.
So what was the fix?? Mine just did this for the 2nd time. Last time it was in the dealer for 2 weeks they replaced the transmission valve body. And here we are 3 months later and it’s doing all the same stuff again as you described.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, not exactly today but it was this week. Took my pavement princess out on 90 miles of trails and it was a blast! Absolutely chugged fuel tho lol I think I drained about 15 gallons in 90 miles
Truck looks comfortable in its natural habitat :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Also what camera or setup do you use to get those crispy shots?

Last edited:

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well, after binge watching Adventures with Purpose on YouTube, I decided to buy a glass breaker/seat belt cutter for my truck. I hung it from the drivers “Oh Sh!t” handle by the lanyard.

It’s a RESQME emergency keychain car escape tool. Made in the USA. Hopefully I never have to use it.

View attachment 160994

Be a man and use your head like everyone else 😄

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, not exactly today but it was this week. Took my pavement princess out on 90 miles of trails and it was a blast! Absolutely chugged fuel tho lol I think I drained about 15 gallons in 90 miles

I've been in the Anaheim area the last couple of days. Thought I saw your truck by Aliso Beach and about broke my neck turning my head lol it wasn't it tho.

Truck looks great out in the dirt!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I've been in the Anaheim area the last couple of days. Thought I saw your truck by Aliso Beach and about broke my neck turning my head lol it wasn't it tho.

Truck looks great out in the dirt!
Hahaha! Yeah wasn’t me but that’s funny 😂 I love Aliso Beach tho!

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am intrigued by your mirrors.. are those the new HD style?

J-barcarp

54 year old teenager
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finally finished the passive entry swap…
Took me all day…

spent an hour watching and rewatching the video of the guy with the white trx.

spent and hour trying to figure out why the handle would not go back on and then noticed the tab on the door card was not outside the sheet metal of the door…argh
Did the second door in about 1 hour after much learning occurred on the first door.

Fought the connector release under the bed for an eternity…It was packed with dirt and would not move to release.

And then i fought with my alfaobd for an hour and a half to get it to connect…and then it just worked… no idea why.

The turorial was awesome. Thanks guys.

Fyi…the pc version doesnt have icons in the bottom corner. To continue you have to go to the active diagnostics tab and scroll the drop down to get to
“change vehicle settings”

Video of the handle in action

Last edited:

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
and it continues..finally finish putting in the new speakers in both my and my brother's Rams. It was fun and easy. the problem is that the camera doesn't do it justice on how good they sound. in my truck, I have an amp, DSR1, etc. My brother just used the stock amp and it still sounds "Killer" 🥳 😍 .its nice to have those things in your truck, but not really necessary(IMHO, IMHO)

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
and it continues..finally finish putting in the new speakers in both my and my brother's Rams. It was fun and easy. the problem is that the camera doesn't do it justice on how good they sound. in my truck, I have an amp, DSR1, etc. My brother just used the stock amp and it still sounds "Killer" 🥳 😍 .its nice to have those things in your truck, but not really necessary(IMHO, IMHO)

My project for next month....

Scion

Reaction score
With a 0% loan, I'm in no hurry to pay mine off.
Yeah, I just bought in March, and even with an 838 FICO score, still couldn't do better than 6.7%. I made me sick to think that was costing me more than I could make back in a high-yield savings account, so I hammered it away in 3 big chunks. The truck looks even more beautiful to me now that the bank doesn't own it. :love:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I just bought in March, and even with an 838 FICO score, still couldn't do better than 6.7%. I made me sick to think that was costing me more than I could make back in a high-yield savings account, so I hammered it away in 3 big chunks. The truck looks even more beautiful to me now that the bank doesn't own it. :love:
Sounds like you needed a better bank. We just bought out the lease on my wife's Traverse, so technically a used car loan, and we were able to get 5.8%. And probably could have done better if we wanted to shop around more.

Insanity

Reaction score
3d printed this last night put it on today.

Attachments

• 20230619_151004.jpg
    20230619_151004.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread