5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You got this man I have all the faith in you if you need help though don’t hesitate to reach out.
welp no alfaobd today.
I got the SGM in but then couldn't find my OBDLink MX+. Possibly stolen from my garage or I misplaced it and couldn't find it.
I had garage thieves a while back per my mailman (someone who obviously don't live at my house would just hope the fence when we were at work and come out with bags of stuff)

placed order for another OBDLink and will be here tomorrow.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welp no alfaobd today.
I got the SGM in but then couldn't find my OBDLink MX+. Possibly stolen from my garage or I misplaced it and couldn't find it.
I had garage thieves a while back per my mailman (someone who obviously don't live at my house would just hope the fence when we were at work and come out with bags of stuff)

placed order for another OBDLink and will be here tomorrow.
Man that sucks sounds like it’s time for some cameras! I love my MX+ did you get the same or did you get another cheaper one? Got everything in for my LED setup besides the lights so I’m hoping I’ll get to work on it next weekend and get it all set up.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man that sucks sounds like it’s time for some cameras! I love my MX+ did you get the same or did you get another cheaper one? Got everything in for my LED setup besides the lights so I’m hoping I’ll get to work on it next weekend and get it all set up.
this time i got the LX instead lol i got the MX+ only because I was alternating between my iphone, my samsung tablet, and PC for my 4runner. Now I found out Android platform is more friendly for these OBD stuff so figured i don't need to spend the extra $40 to get IOS capability

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man.....as much as I love my truck, sometimes I wish I had been able to find the flame red when I was searching.

They are just so purty when theyre clean.😍
Funny, when i got mine I was not looking for Flame Red, but once I seen it in person it really grew on me. Now I am in love.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got my level installed and new tires. First pictures are the Readylift 2” Level w/UCA’s on stock tires(LT275/70R18), new tires are Toyo Open Country R/T Trail in LT295/70R18, last picture shows them installed. Stock Rebel 18x9 wheels, no wheel spacers, no rubbing anywhere, no trimming needed. IMG_2655.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2663.jpeg
    IMG_2663.jpeg
    243.8 KB · Views: 105

Insanity

Reaction score
It happens. What is the repercussions a $25 fine? Dose it have to be removed too? Its illegal in OH unless you have a script from a Dr. At least I have been lead to beleave that.

Users who are viewing this thread