5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Conundrum

Reaction score
Yesterday I turned the tailgate ajar on and the fog light dropout off with AlfaOBD. One thing I did notice today after I got to work, I went to lock the truck and the marker lights did not blink. Possibly a glitch just like every time I set the horn to honk on the 2nd press of the lock button, it only works for a bit then stops. :unsure:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife did this to HER Yukon.....:confused:
View attachment 156964
This image will give me nightmares. Luckily we live in a rural area with very little on street parking. My wife always thought I was nuts parking at the end of the lot and avoiding others, but I'm slowly transforming her parking habits :LOL:
1682004535477.png

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4 wheel drive pickups with 22" wheels and low profile tires is just a frickin' dumb idea! Whoever at RAM made that decision ought to be sacked.

I rashed a wheel on my '19, so it's not ONLY women drivers... LOL

When it was time for new tires, I bought 20" wheels with new, slightly taller, tires and it was only a couple hundred bucks more than just buying 22" tires for the stock rims. No more curb rash.

When I traded my '19 in, I put the original wheels/tires back on and kept my 20" wheels and tires. When my '21 stock tires were getting sorta close to needing to be replaced, I just swapped everything around again, so I have my nice 20" wheels on my truck and the stock '21 wheels/tires are stashed and ready to go back on whenever I eventually trade my '21 in.

22" wheels and low profile tires on a 4x4. *snort*

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does the have provisions for a winch? Any thoughts of installing one?
Yes, it has a winch mount plate. Of course there are thoughts of installing one, but the cost of a decent winch, combined with the fact I would probably never have a need for it, keep me from pulling trigger

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
😖😫😩 I feel your pain man. I just spent almost a G having my wife’s wheels reconditioned before we “sold” her car to my son. She now has a new Grand Cherokee Altitude with black rims. 😰😰😰
You robbed the boy of a valuable lesson right there, and shot yourself in the foot at the same time.

You should have given him a $200 discount on the price of the car and let him recondition his own wheels. It's a part of vehicle ownership.

Now you've spent $1000 only for him to buy a new set of rims in 2 months time (like we all did as young boys).

Users who are viewing this thread