5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Threw code U0402: Implausible Data Received from TCM

Truck wouldn’t shift out of 1st gear. Auto start/stop didn’t work. Tow mode didn’t work. Thankfully it happened literally in front of a dealership where I had the family on vacation at. I found some info here on the forums which included TSB 08-093-22. The dealership performed the reflash and it got us the 3 hours home. Bought some MOPAR window visors while at the dealership lol. Hesitant to instal them now that issues are arising.

while driving home the auto start/stop still doesn’t work. The truck does shift into the proper gears now but the power seems to be reduced. Feels “sluggish” or like there’s drag on it as if you’re towing something. While cruising at highway speeds I noticed voltage was reading 12.9. I have another appointment with the local dealer in the morning to drop it off. Not thrilled about this. Literally only have 3 months of owner ship and you can see by the photo I just hit 2000 miles. 2022 5.7L eTorque. 4x4.

I sent Ram Cares a Pm on here also this evening.
mine reads 12.9V while truck is running, occasionally on highway speed it would jump to 13.something but most of the time it's at 12.9
however, when i measure the battery while the truck is running, it reads 13.something even though the dash reads 12.9

i wonder why

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wasn't sold until I saw the same type on a 4Runner one day.
I think the challenge (for me at least) is that the truck's emblem is also striped.

A blacked out emblem would have probably been a cleaner look imo.

Insanity

Reaction score
Swapped out the center seat console lid. It had a large bulge I didn't like. I have the power cuby to put in but when I had it apart if there were wires for it I could not find them. I could not get the bottom tray out all the way without taking off the seat cushion. Well at least for the few minuet's I was putzing around with it.

jdawgjm

Reaction score
where did you find the bedrug that fits with Rambox? I was having trouble finding it....had it on my 2020 no rambox and loved it!

Bed rug for Ram classic fits the 5th gen. I can confirm as I ordered it and put it in this last weekend.

And with that that’s what I did with my new Ram!

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bed rug for Ram classic fits the 5th gen. I can confirm as I ordered it and put it in this last weekend.

And with that that’s what I did with my new Ram!
On a positive note I found my receipt from 2020 and paid just $18 less than what I am seeing now. Nice to know not everything has doubled and more in price.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On a positive note I found my receipt from 2020 and paid just $18 less than what I am seeing now. Nice to know not everything has doubled and more in price.
I don't know if I should be more impressed with the stable inflation rate that you're referencing, or the fact that you can still find the receipt after 3 yrs.🤔

jeep12joe

Reaction score
how bad was the door handles and tailgate handle.

Both were incredibly easy. I did all 4 doors in about 15 mins and the tailgate handle took another 10-15 mins. The tailgate handle would be about a 5 minute job if it wasn't for the fact that you have to swap the camera over to the new handle.

Users who are viewing this thread