5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Drove it like usual, gave it a decent bath, mulled some things over, & posted some of my stuff for sale like the wheels & tires, Yakima rack, & Retrax tonneau, spoiler. It looks naked without the rack & having it on for a couple years.

Attachments

• E937D3EA-22F9-46F6-87E5-9EB01BD32376.jpeg
    E937D3EA-22F9-46F6-87E5-9EB01BD32376.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 85

Ryno

Reaction score
I think the challenge (for me at least) is that the truck's emblem is also striped.

A blacked out emblem would have probably been a cleaner look imo.
To each their own, but it goes with the hood emblems and were Christmas gift. Too bad I can't have amber running lights in the rear.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You see that instagram with the guy scrubbing his wife’s shoes on the curb? :LOL:

Man rule #53: Never let her drive with tires narrower than the rim.
I can’t believe the OEM rim/tire set ups on newer vehicles today. The rims flat faced design are all flush with the tire. Doesn’t give a girl a chance when it comes to bouncing off a curb. My wife just scrubbed one the other day on her car.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t believe the OEM rim/tire set ups on newer vehicles today. The rims flat faced design are all flush with the tire. Doesn’t give a girl a chance when it comes to bouncing off a curb. My wife just scrubbed one the other day on her car.
That's more because manufacturers are using cheap tires that don't have the rim protection lip most new tires have, and not the wheels.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I took advantage of the Leer folding tonneau cover sale at Tractor Supply. I had to drive almost a hour to get the only one they had in stock. This was all over the Facebook page, so hopefully some of you guys were able to take advantage of this!
View attachment 156902
Good deal. I didn't see it on the Facebook groups I am in. But I already have a tonnneau, and not a fan of the folding ones.

Insanity

Reaction score
I took advantage of the Leer folding tonneau cover sale at Tractor Supply. I had to drive almost a hour to get the only one they had in stock. This was all over the Facebook page, so hopefully some of you guys were able to take advantage of this!
View attachment 156902
If I knew about that and could find one I would settle for a $200 tonneau I didn't really like. None in my area.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2d5652c10dbfc9c41b65212465443704.jpg

db54c90081226e5139ddc72de889e944.png

Most of the water came off with a blower. Only took a light rub with a drying towel and detailer to be done. With the glossit coating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread