5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Cmoar

Reaction score
Did the factory wiring plug directly into the speakers or did you need to modify the wiring to plug into the new speakers.

I was able to use the crutchfield adaptors that came free with the speakers to plug and play. They should auto load into your cart when you add the speakers.

ghostface

Reaction score
Got a new set of sneakers. Put on the Fuel Vapors 20x9+1.
02a1c8be09e5d0391efbd2d9d0674742.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is your lift and tire size that you're running here?

Kamikaze6780

Reaction score
Had the dealer look at the top glove box and it being crooked. He looked and checked other trucks. No argument and said we will have to take apart the entire glove box and put in a new center piece or replace just the glovebox. Made an appointment on the 9th. The service manager came out and started telling me about his glove box like I should just let it go. Haha yeah right. Only had it for a few days but they were nice regardless. He agreed with me that it's a quality issue the warranty does cover it and they will lend me a loaner vehicle.

NoVaRAM

Reaction score
Got some nice window tint from a great place here in town. 35% on front driver / passenger windows and 5% all the way around the back. Looking at a tonneau cover next. Waiting patiently for the ram air to get released and then things will start to get fun.

Truckin

Reaction score
A nice shiny new Borla Touring Cat-Back arrived Christmas Eve...Now, justing waiting till my Longhorn arrives so I can install it, hopefully sometime in January!

VanLith10

Reaction score
As an awesome Christmas present, my wife bought me some Off-Road lights from Rough Country. A pair of 6 inch Black Series lights for the Grille, and then a 20" Black Series hidden light bar in the bumper.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered bed rail kit last week... MoparAmerica said it would ship the next day... still waiting on a shipping email. :mad:
I've sent two follow-up emails that have gone unanswered... tomorrow will be a phone call to find out what is going on...

JoeRam

Reaction score
As an awesome Christmas present, my wife bought me some Off-Road lights from Rough Country. A pair of 6 inch Black Series lights for the Grille, and then a 20" Black Series hidden light bar in the bumper.
Pictures if you would!

geotex1

Reaction score
Ordered bed rail kit last week... MoparAmerica said it would ship the next day... still waiting on a shipping email. :mad:
I've sent two follow-up emails that have gone unanswered... tomorrow will be a phone call to find out what is going on...

Jon will take care of you. This forum has surged them in recent months. I think they took a longer holiday as well.
On the rails, make certain you receive all 16 nutserts and bolts. They are both M6 Chrysler specialty and not readily available. One of the nutserts did not collapse properly for me (flange split off) and the hex punches in the sheetmetal cannot be rounded out for a standard M6 nutsert (know this because I have standard metric and SAE nutsert kits). I had to pay jobbers price for 1 nutsert at $9.89 after tax! Also, the rails have a two step finish. A smooth black powdercoat base and then the textured top. Because of this, and likely insufficient prep between, the texture will be flaking off in spots. I've seen or felt it on every truck I saw on the lots from factory with the rails on at least one side. My driver's side bar came this way, and one 3" long area visible. I chose to live with it as I will use the rails so they'll see worse, and during their life there will likely be a refinish.

U

User_4596

Bakflip MX4. Yesterday. Free install promo so I let them do it.

70b4ddac9f971dd61d11510c5be846fc.jpg

3D Printed a Pull Handle.

06919ae1e43dde198b4080cbc89e5c91.jpg

Installed. Thinking of glow in the dark for the other side and see how well it holds up.

533f97ecb144559fb403323324e3b871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the file to 3D print?

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jon will take care of you. This forum has surged them in recent months. I think they took a longer holiday as well.
On the rails, make certain you receive all 16 nutserts and bolts. They are both M6 Chrysler specialty and not readily available. One of the nutserts did not collapse properly for me (flange split off) and the hex punches in the sheetmetal cannot be rounded out for a standard M6 nutsert (know this because I have standard metric and SAE nutsert kits). I had to pay jobbers price for 1 nutsert at $9.89 after tax! Also, the rails have a two step finish. A smooth black powdercoat base and then the textured top. Because of this, and likely insufficient prep between, the texture will be flaking off in spots. I've seen or felt it on every truck I saw on the lots from factory with the rails on at least one side. My driver's side bar came this way, and one 3" long area visible. I chose to live with it as I will use the rails so they'll see worse, and during their life there will likely be a refinish.

I certainly hope Jon gets around to answering... there is nothing on the website and no email stating they would be out for the holidays. All I have is an email stating my rails should ship on 12/21... radio silence since then... I will be calling tomorrow if I do not get an email by COB.

Thanks for the info... on the rails... they are likely to get abused so I don't have too much of an issue either.

Users who are viewing this thread