5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Helped my brother move today. So first time with the trailer on this truck.
21a3d67c2b45db2f21f410fc18429979.jpg

This was about midway but everything fit so it was fun using it like a truck. Nice that rebels can look bad @$$ and still be productive. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Turned out fairly decent for a roll on application. In hindsight, I probably should have sprung for the expensive stuff and sprayed it, but for $20 for a quart of roll on and an evening of my time, why not. I guess we'll see how it holds up to the pa / ny winters very soon. I used the rustoleum brand. It was a little thin / low build, so I used 4 coats.
1661775586237.png
1661775607949.png

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you have any photos of this? Suffering from the same annoying rattle when bass hits.
Hey,

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. If you'd like some assistance, please send us a direct message.

Callie
Ram Cares

OrtnerSkore

Reaction score
Helped my brother move today. So first time with the trailer on this truck.
21a3d67c2b45db2f21f410fc18429979.jpg

This was about midway but everything fit so it was fun using it like a truck. Nice that rebels can look bad @$$ and still be productive. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know who your friends are when you need help moving.

OrtnerSkore

Reaction score
Added Revel Links on the front to get level and 285/55r22 Recon Grapplers. Couldn’t be happier with the results. Picture is normal height.
Those Recon Grapplers look so good. I went to discount tire getting info and such. They seemed to steer me away from them. Going to finish wearing out my OEM tires and then...

Shockingram

Reaction score
Those Recon Grapplers look so good. I went to discount tire getting info and such. They seemed to steer me away from them. Going to finish wearing out my OEM tires and then...
I wore my OEM ones out with 24k miles on them. Wish I would have switched earlier now that I look at the difference. I was looking at so many tires and never even saw the Nitto Recon Grapplers. I was 100% going Toyo AT3s and my local Jeep Off Road shop suggested these at $463 each. I did a little research and they are exactly what I was looking for. All around solid tire in all conditions, drives nice and that looks tough.

Users who are viewing this thread