5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Too true. Much of this stuff I wouldn’t have even know about without 5GR. This forum helped save me a lot of money on my order…money I poured right back into the truck.
Yeah same here. Learning about Mark Dodge saved a ton. And in part enabled me to act on your recommendation of the Tint Guy and Next Level. Thanks

Jay2727

Reaction score
Added an OEM trailer brake controller and added the software for it to the BCM. Had a bit of a panic attack when the 12”Uconnect took forever to reboot and come back to life but after that it was all good to go
76d702c1299ba45283aa6bdee516fc92.jpg

2019 RAM Rebel
Crew cab 3.92 rear
Air suspension

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, if your guy is anything like our to Rhodians Ridgebacks they are family! and loves as such!:(

He made our family. We were are known as the family with the yellow lab in our neighborhood, not by our last name.

Appreciate everyone’s comments. He was a 1 in a million dog.

Brunzca

Reaction score
I tint matched all windows did lightest on the windshield.
a600ee7e94f1a32709e403b15ea68684.jpg
2e5dd15d93815cfb6fd8b8f2b55ddea9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Looks good.. I replaced the tint the dealer put on with ceramic on the front windows, and matched those to the rest of the truck, too. I’m kind of wishing I would have gone darker now, almost a year later, but it still looks great.

56 Pontiac

Reaction score
He made our family. We were are known as the family with the yellow lab in our neighborhood, not by our last name.

Appreciate everyone’s comments. He was a 1 in a million dog.
All dogs are one in a million.

I am not looking forward to our dogs' last trip to the vets [should not be for many years, they are 4-1/2 and 1 year old]

And we only know the people we see on our morning walk as "the old lady with the Golden Retriever" "the older man with the German Shepherd" "the lady with the Goldendoodle" and I'm sure we're known as "the old couple with the Border Collies"

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread