5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well….I went and traded my Rebel today. While I would have liked to have stayed in the Mopar family I was really drawn to the 3.5 twin turbo and the luxurious seats of the F150. The 2021 has an extremely plush ride and the cabin is on par with the Ram. I think I’m definitely going to miss the air suspension, the under seat storage, and the storage compartments in the rear, but I’m not going to miss the 12 MPG avg.

Here’s a pic of the new ride:
970979aed6eabde93368bc7a60ea561b.jpg
I don't think you will be very impressed with the fuel mileage of that truck if that was the reason you traded. And doest the Black Widow package include different seat covers?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think you will be very impressed with the fuel mileage of that truck if that was the reason you traded. And doest the Black Widow package include different seat covers?
All the black widows I’ve seen have the spider seat covers. However I’ve wondered if they just pull of the OEM seat covers, stitch on the logos, and reinstall them.

905sparky

Reaction score
Did a 3" body lift and slapped on some 33s with -24 offset, 2021 sport, drives like a dream

905sparky

Reaction score
It's giving me hard time posting photo I was able to get one uploaded it's down in the thread but I do got alot more, Any help on why I'm having his issue

KATLINA

Reaction score
These Threads always seem to be fun and keep us all spending money so chime in and lets get the ball rolling....
That'll look great with some adjustments. Looks like you've done a lift by the looks of it?

Put a Crosstrek bumper on it! Didn't realize that it drops lower in the rear. It just kisses the top of the tips on my nameless quad exit, but that's all right, it's melted to it just enough to help hold it in place 👍

How did you do the carbon fiber panel above the license plate and the blacking out of the tail lights?

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven't made a poor financial decision in a while, so I was getting a little itchy. Truck pulled it great. Still experimenting with air settings in my airlifts. I think I had it a little stiff at 20 psi. I should have maybe tried 15 or so. I also bought a small air compressor from harbor freight to take in the truck when camping, riding, etc. for the airbags or anything else I need. At 2.8 amps, I "should" be able to run it off of the truck's inverter, but I haven't tried it yet.
IMG_6433.jpg
64592_W3.jpg

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven't made a poor financial decision in a while, so I was getting a little itchy. Truck pulled it great. Still experimenting with air settings in my airlifts. I think I had it a little stiff at 20 psi. I should have maybe tried 15 or so. I also bought a small air compressor from harbor freight to take in the truck when camping, riding, etc. for the airbags or anything else I need. At 2.8 amps, I "should" be able to run it off of the truck's inverter, but I haven't tried it yet.
View attachment 111815
View attachment 111816
IT isn't the running amp that will show if there is a problem, but the startup amp draw. Especially if the oil in the compressor is cold.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 111815
View attachment 111816
Shhhh that’s not a poor financial decision that’s a fun one 🤣

Thanks for the info on the airbags, I’ve yet to tow anything with my airlifts installed so I’ll be messing around with the pressure for a bit too. I could be wrong but I think the 115 volt outlets are limited to something like 3.3 amps.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IT isn't the running amp that will show if there is a problem, but the startup amp draw. Especially if the oil in the compressor is cold.
I was hoping that is the startup amperage, but I honestly don't know. It's not real clear in the description. I'll post back after I try it, and let everyone know. Worse case, I'll fill it before I leave home (not ideal, but better than nothing), and I also have a generator that I take camping that should run it easily should the truck struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread