5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

JoeRam

Reaction score

John

Reaction score

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aren't the dome and 3rd brakelight bulbs led in the Limited?

John
With the panoramic sunroof, I think all of my interior overhead lights are LED (Longhorn). The cargo light and CHMSL bulbs were not LED (that's been fixed...).

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the panoramic sunroof, I think all of my interior overhead lights are LED (Longhorn). The cargo light and CHMSL bulbs were not LED (that's been fixed...).

Except the vanity mirrors are not LED but my wife thinks they give off a more flattering glow.

John

Reaction score
What is CHMSL??

John

GreyGoat

Reaction score
SpeedyV, can you shoot me some links for the LED bulbs you used to replace the cargo/CHMSL bulbs? I looked a few places, but none had replacement charts for the 2019's yet.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score

JamMastaJ

Reaction score

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After reading on this thread that a few people have replaced the stock alpine 3.5" speakers with the JBL GX302. I found this video on youtube where a guy did the same thing on his charger. I'm assuming FCA uses the same 3.5" Alpine across their lineup. Crutchfield has them on sale for 39 dollars a pair with free adapters to plug into the factory wiring.

cruz1996

Reaction score
I was looking at doing something similar but going with CDtechnologies , currently I have the treble set at 7 because the highs are so lacking, did you need to change eq settings after swapping the speakers out?
I like my bass all the way up at 9 mid at 3 and treble at 9 it’s so nice and clear!

cruz1996

Reaction score
After reading on this thread that a few people have replaced the stock alpine 3.5" speakers with the JBL GX302. I found this video on youtube where a guy did the same thing on his charger. I'm assuming FCA uses the same 3.5" Alpine across their lineup. Crutchfield has them on sale for 39 dollars a pair with free adapters to plug into the factory wiring.

They sound great and so clear I found the dash tweeters to be good but not great these jbl’s made it sound like a concert all around you in the front. I had these JBL’s in my 2016 charger with the beats audio but traded it in for the new ram

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread