5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The wait is over and have a project for Saturday. I really don't want to remove the radio. I'm thinking I'm going to try to remove the knee panel and go up from there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
View attachment 96077

its alot easier then that... just lean down look up and pinch the two clips and push out softly and it comes out it took me like 2/3 mins

krl603

Reaction score
I installed the Tyger TG-SS2D35128 Nerf Bars yesterday and they fit perfectly. I am not sure the fit on the Crew cab as I have the Quad, but I could not be happier. The height is perfect to help anyone getting into the truck. Should have less complaints from passengers going forward!

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 135

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I installed the Tyger TG-SS2D35128 Nerf Bars yesterday and they fit perfectly. I am not sure the fit on the Crew cab as I have the Quad, but I could not be happier. The height is perfect to help anyone getting into the truck. Should have less complaints from passengers going forward!
How was the installation? I really like the look of those or the blade ones from Tyger but I'm not super handy and am wondering about trying to install them myself versus taking them somewhere to have it done (assuming the truck is every built haha)

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where did you find it? I've ordered from about 3 different places and they've canceled my orders.

The wait is over and have a project for Saturday. I really don't want to remove the radio. I'm thinking I'm going to try to remove the knee panel and go up from there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
View attachment 96077

Fabman75

Reaction score
Anyone have a discount dealer for upgrades? Here is a few items I am looking to get pricing on and order.

(4)Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295/70 R18

RetraxOne XR T-60245 or Pro XR T-80245

Banks Pedal Monster w/ iDash 64332

Amp Research power steps 76240-01A

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Yes, just take the two screws out from the knee panel, pull it off, reach up and change it. If you have long arms, you can even do it without removing the panel.

2020 Bighorn Night Edition, 5.7 Hemi w/eTorque

Thanks, I guess my arms aren't long enough. I looked at it before I ordered it and I couldn't get to it. I really didn't want to remove the radio because with my luck I would torque or crack the screen.

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Where did you find it? I've ordered from about 3 different places and they've canceled my orders.
One of the other members posted links and I chose Bam Wholesale. I got an email from them saying it was backordered and they didn't have an eta. They asked if I wanted to cancel or wait. I chose to wait. I placed the order on 5/5 and received it 6/8

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have a discount dealer for upgrades? Here is a few items I am looking to get pricing on and order.

(4)Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295/70 R18

RetraxOne XR T-60245 or Pro XR T-80245

Banks Pedal Monster w/ iDash 64332

Amp Research power steps 76240-01A
Past military? I always ask for a military discount.

krl603

Reaction score
How was the installation? I really like the look of those or the blade ones from Tyger but I'm not super handy and am wondering about trying to install them myself versus taking them somewhere to have it done (assuming the truck is every built haha)
The installation was very easy. There are 9 studs (3 bunches of 3) on each side. Three brackets hang on the studs and then the board is screwed onto the brackets. You do not want to tighten everything down until the board is level, but it took about 45 minutes to install and unpack both. It is very straightforward.

Users who are viewing this thread