5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Gitter

Reaction score
Was hoping to fishing up the wiring this weekend but at least the light is installed. Just need to run the power for the S2’s and then light em up!
2880f8201a0a5cee1fdbb461c5446e47.jpg
A guy used to make some of these with BD lights in the Tacoma CHMSL and they are awesome. I have been looking for the Ram since I bought the truck...where did you get it???

Techna

Reaction score
Was hoping to fishing up the wiring this weekend but at least the light is installed. Just need to run the power for the S2’s and then light em up!
2880f8201a0a5cee1fdbb461c5446e47.jpg
Yup, gonna need some more information here. This has the mod juices flowing and leaves me questioning what sort of crafting I’d have to do transplant this or something like it onto my Leer cap.

WReckeR

Reaction score
I'm looking for details on how to remove the OEM trailer wire harness in order to install the CURT 56584. Not sure how it's secured, and I don't want to be breaking off any important snapping tabs.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking for details on how to remove the OEM trailer wire harness in order to install the CURT 56584. Not sure how it's secured, and I don't want to be breaking off any important snapping tabs.
There should just be a tab on the red clouded portion of it. Push in and pull the plug out. You won't break anything as long as you aren't yanking on it!

1618852217271.png

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was hard for me to see while under the truck so the easiest way for me was pushing the whole thing out through the bumper and then removing the 7pin from it. Squeeze the two metal tabs holding it in place (one circled in the pic, the other on the opposite side) and it should push through fairly easy.

RAM LIGHT WIRING.jpg

Last edited:

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally replaced the hood weather-stripping push pins that I removed to install a bug guard. Just used some 3/16" panel fasteners and good as new.

U

User_63152

I had Westin HDX Stainless Drop Nerf Steps and an Extang Trifecta 2.0 tonneau cover installed.

Lookin' Sharp!

Now, I am having second thoughts about installing a leveling kit. It looks really sporty the way it is. I can still go up to 275/60/R20 tires without a level in the front. Truth is, I probably just don't want to do the work. :ROFLMAO:

Suggestions?

Attachments

• W HDX a.jpg
    W HDX a.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 154
  • W HDX b.jpg
    W HDX b.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 149
  • W HDX c.jpg
    W HDX c.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 137
  • ET 2.0 c.jpg
    ET 2.0 c.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 136
  • ET 2.0 a.jpg
    ET 2.0 a.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 133
  • ET 2.0 b.jpg
    ET 2.0 b.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Done this weekend....some winter fun left it a little broken....was time to fix it up.
Easy enough with the active dam removed already and lower valance, i could sit up under it basically because they dont have a belly shield on them...... think it was 10- 8mm an 6 pop clips.

Attachments

• Front grille broken.jpg
    Front grille broken.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Front grille fixed.jpg
    Front grille fixed.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 179

DONZILLA

Reaction score
I had Westin HDX Stainless Drop Nerf Steps and an Extang Trifecta 2.0 tonneau cover installed.

Lookin' Sharp!

Now, I am having second thoughts about installing a leveling kit. It looks really sporty the way it is. I can still go up to 275/60/R20 tires without a level in the front. Truth is, I probably just don't want to do the work. :ROFLMAO:

Suggestions?
I love the Steps. Great looking Truck. I went with the Mopar Lift. Not too tall and I like how it handles.
I didn't like just leveling the front.

DONZILLA

Reaction score
Done this weekend....some winter fun left it a little broken....was time to fix it up.
Easy enough with the active dam removed already and lower valance, i could sit up under it basically because they dont have a belly shield on them...... think it was 10- 8mm an 6 pop clips.
Good job! I'm planning some chrome tow hooks for next weekends project.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Lookin' Sharp!

Suggestions?

Is the trifecta 2.0 one that can flip up from the cab side as well as the tailgate side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

downsc123

Reaction score
Just the one tab to press in and then the connector pulls of pretty easily. Problem is the tab to squeeze in it up high (toward the 12 o'clock position) making it hard to see. Just feel for it, press in and the connector will pull off fairly easily.

Users who are viewing this thread