5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Nelo718

Reaction score
Installed Eibach shocks with a 1/2'' wulf spacer making it a 2.5'' inch lift total. Paired with new KMC Impact wheels 18'' 0 offset
Is it level? Cant really rell from the pics. I installed the eibach pro kit but have a bit of a rake..

Techna

Reaction score
Removed the plastic air dam and then repositioned the front plate holder 2” higher because the damn thing looked too low. It’s funny to me that I never gave that front plate a second thought and now it’s all I see when I walk up to the truck. I’m seriously considering just dumping the front plate entirely and taking my chances with Texas law enforcement. Seems like a fair number of people flaunt our silly two plate law and theirs, so you can bet that I’ll be taking a mental inventory of the cars I see sans front plate on the road over the next couple of days.

Attachments

• DA9041FB-3C21-4B73-B919-DD015B0183C5.jpeg
    DA9041FB-3C21-4B73-B919-DD015B0183C5.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 261

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Removed the plastic air dam and then repositioned the front plate holder 2” higher because the damn thing looked too low. It’s funny to me that I never gave that front plate a second thought and now it’s all I see when I walk up to the truck. I’m seriously considering just dumping the front plate entirely and taking my chances with Texas law enforcement. Seems like a fair number of people flaunt our silly two plate law and theirs, so you can bet that I’ll be taking a mental inventory of the cars I see sans front plate on the road over the next couple of days.
Dang man I really like your truck. Do you have an Instagram or something where you have more pics of it?

Techna

Reaction score
Dang man I really like your truck. Do you have an Instagram or something where you have more pics of it?
I appreciate the complement and don’t think I haven’t been paying attention to your truck as well! No truck pics on my Instagram, but I have a thread in the “members trucks” section here.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I appreciate the complement and don’t think I haven’t been paying attention to your truck as well! No truck pics on my Instagram, but I have a thread in the “members trucks” section here.
Thanks! I’ll check it out!

pmegason

Reaction score
Yes. There's a whole thread about this here:

Here's the actual TSB:

Cheers,
Thanks for the info. I know they will unhook all my new aftermarket stereo equipment that I just installed. Maybe I will wait and see if I really need it done.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What wheels are those? They look really nice!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Dropped Silver Bullet at the dealer to get the HVAC TSB done. While there, they will look at a few other issues, as well as oil change and alignment done.
They gave me an orange Challenger to drive in the meantime, so not a total loss ;).
Well my eyes must be playing tricks. It's not orange, it's red. :oops:
It did look orange yesterday in the bright morning sun.

Hoping to get my truck soon though. Don't like sitting so low to the ground in a city that's mostly trucks and large SUVs and (distracted) people driving like idiots.

IMG_6868D.JPG

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well my eyes must be playing tricks. It's not orange, it's red. :oops:
It did look orange yesterday in the bright morning sun.

Hoping to get my truck soon though. Don't like sitting so low to the ground in a city that's mostly trucks and large SUVs and (distracted) people driving like idiots.

View attachment 89686
Are you having them tear your dash apart for the AC TSB or is this a different TSB you are speaking of?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Are you having them tear your dash apart for the AC TSB or is this a different TSB you are speaking of?
Yeah, they have to remove the dash, but it's not that big of a deal. These dashes come out really easy. They've already done that before to fix my USB media hub, and I could not even tell.
Cold AC is very important for me living in Houston ;)

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, they have to remove the dash, but it's not that big of a deal. These dashes come out really easy. They've already done that before to fix my USB media hub, and I could not even tell.
Cold AC is very important for me living in Houston ;)
Thought for the media hub all they did is remove the center console? I can see why AC is a concern though hah!

Users who are viewing this thread