5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
I like those wheels, very sharp! I would just suggest leveling it out. lower the rear or raise the front. Just my opinion but i do like the wheels!
Yep. Got my -2 inch Maxtracs for the rear ordered, Helwig sway should be here today and I just installed my Black Rhino Faros 20x9 with Pirelli Scorpion AT+.

19 Billet Silver QC are faster than CC.

Attachments

• 20201205_132911.jpg
    20201205_132911.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 156

Chuck19

Reaction score
Yep. Got my -2 inch Maxtracs for the rear ordered, Helwig sway should be here today and I just installed my Black Rhino Faros 20x9 with Pirelli Scorpion AT+.

19 Billet Silver QC are faster than CC.
I have the rear lowered as well on my 2019 Billet Silver QC! Just placed an order though on basically the exact same identical truck I have except crew cab with the 6'4" bed! The car seats and clients just were not working working well in the smaller backseat of the QC. Other than that I Love my QC!

Attachments

• 91B03877-5AF5-43C5-8A90-096B9B5A0571.jpeg
    91B03877-5AF5-43C5-8A90-096B9B5A0571.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 145

saylor

Reaction score
That's odd..... that particular dealership must have issues with spare tires being stolen, I've seen it all now. Obviously they forgot to remove yours after the sale lol.

On a side note is your hitch step vinyl wrapped or painted?
idk boss mine has that chain & lock i think maybe its a full size wheel up there or something

mine also came with a tailgate lock that clamps around the hinge of the gate

and a hitch lock too IIRC

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
Winder tint.
30% ceramic on side and back windows.
View attachment 84032
Is 30 the lowest legal in your jurisdiction? I went 15% front and Limo rear. I park at tweaker infested dirt bike staging areas all the time and being blacked out so they can't see anything in my truck has worked well for years. Plus it looks killer, especially on a silver or white truck.

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
Winder tint.
30% ceramic on side and back windows.
View attachment 84032
Tints are my next move, I want my rear glass and windows dark enough so the sun doesn’t bother my kids (baby) in the back seat. I don’t want to have to put up the sun visor screens with suction cups anymore.. that being said, do you think the 30 in the back over the stock tint would suffice?

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is 30 the lowest legal in your jurisdiction? I went 15% front and Limo rear. I park at tweaker infested dirt bike staging areas all the time and being blacked out so they can't see anything in my truck has worked well for years. Plus it looks killer, especially on a silver or white truck.

Yes, 30 is the darkest legal for the front doors.
I still need to see out, so I didn't want to go any darker in the back.

Tints are my next move, I want my rear glass and windows dark enough so the sun doesn’t bother my kids (baby) in the back seat. I don’t want to have to put up the sun visor screens with suction cups anymore.. that being said, do you think the 30 in the back over the stock tint would suffice?

Shop said the 30% over the factory tint was probably equal to 10%.
The ceramic blocks 99% infrared and uv, so the kiddos shouldn't feel the solar load.

I'll know more when the sun comes out.

msteiner77

Reaction score
I like those wheels, very sharp! I would just suggest leveling it out. lower the rear or raise the front. Just my opinion but i do like the wheels!

Thanks bud. That pic was in entry/exit mode. I have the Revel links installed, but not the spacers. At normal ride height it looks more level. Still a .75 inch rake though.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am finding the links right now. We have a member on here that his sons makes those by digital printer. I ordered the wrong one and had to do a lot of trimming to get it to close, so when I saw this one and it also came with the liner inserts to fit in between each section I bought and it fits really well. I do not have the Limited or Long Horn, Just a Rebel, level 2.
This one is the center arm rest with insert and liners to fit.. (Center Console Organizer Tray for Dodge RAM 1500 2021 2020 2019 Armrest Storage Box Accessories) The (Motrobe Store)

The full kit is another seller. (CupHolderHero) is seller for this kit
CupHolderHero for RAM 1500 Accessories 2019-2021 Interior Non-Slip Anti Dust Cup Holder Inserts, Center Console Liner Mats, Door Pocket 44-pc Set (Crew Cab with Bucket Seats) (Red Trim)
Sorry, for some reason I cannot get the links to copy..... brain f------------
It's all from Amazon, you should be able to type in description or seller name and get to it.
Just received this kit today and installed it. I'll give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. With the Built to Serve having the safe in the armrest, couldn't use half the pieces for that area, and it comes with a lot of pieces to fit every trim level. As reviews say, none of the pieces are labeled and the instruction pictures are distorted so hard to tell what goes where and a lot of figuring things out. The pieces for the upper door pockets don't fit well. You have to remove the factory plastic inserts for a few of the places, so other than having the color border, the factory pieces are actually nicer. And these won't fit in top of factory inserts. Hard to get pics in the garage and too dark outside now

Smashius

Reaction score
Just received this kit today and installed it. I'll give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. With the Built to Serve having the safe in the armrest, couldn't use half the pieces for that area, and it comes with a lot of pieces to fit every trim level. As reviews say, none of the pieces are labeled and the instruction pictures are distorted so hard to tell what goes where and a lot of figuring things out. The pieces for the upper door pockets don't fit well. You have to remove the factory plastic inserts for a few of the places, so other than having the color border, the factory pieces are actually nicer. And these won't fit in top of factory inserts. Hard to get pics in the garage and too dark outside now
I received mine today as well, and was going to throw them in tomorrow. If I have the same review, I might just return 'em.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Very cheesy IMPO. Not a fan.

WReckeR

Reaction score
Looking for some advice on locking lug nuts. I might find myself dispersed camping in Appalachia during some dirt bike trips. I don't want to return and find my truck with no wheels and all my camping gear gone. I have met many great folks out there, but it only takes one derelict to spoil everything.

Do you get just one lock per wheel?
Do the key patterns vary across models and brands?
Can I get them in black?

I'm seeing 16-22 pc key sets for under $75 on Ebay, at Lowes, at Harbor Freight. Honestly, is it that easy? All you need is a cordless drill and a kit in a nice carrying case, and you've circumvented all of those clever wheel owners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread