5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

feldylife

Reaction score
2021-ram-jpg.78610

I dont like black/dark wheels but this looks good
Thanks!

406Rebel

Reaction score
More details on those sail panels please
Here’s the link: https://mtiacoustics.com/product/mti-acoustics-front-stage-upgrades/

You have to ship your sail panels to them which depending on where you live will add a bit to the cost. RAM couldn’t make it easy and go with the typical small corner panel that would have been a lot less and easier to ship. If you have tweeters you need to mail those also, or can purchase from MTI. They fabricate the panel, instal and wire up tweeter with a quick disconnect and wrap the entire pillar. Very inexpensive considering a local shop quoted me $800 and wouldn’t have turned out as clean

myles

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting 35s for the truck, rainy season and jobsites were getting slippery with the stock tires so this gave me an excuse to get them haha. Have aftermarket mudflaps so I had to trim them a little bit, but other than that, no rubbing at all. love the look of the truck now.

toyo open country at3 35x12.5r20
mopar 2" lift + ORP front springs
airlift bags in the back IMG-1867.jpg IMG-1868.jpg IMG-1870.jpg IMG-1869.jpg

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting 35s for the truck, rainy season and jobsites were getting slippery with the stock tires so this gave me an excuse to get them haha. Have aftermarket mudflaps so I had to trim them a little bit, but other than that, no rubbing at all. love the look of the truck now.

toyo open country at3 35x12.5r20
mopar 2" lift + ORP front springs
airlift bags in the back
VERY nice!

Golferdawg17

Reaction score
Firm believer in front paint protection, at least on a white vehicle. Love this stuff. $350 to cover this one - about 18" up from front edge of hood and downward on the sides. (covering painted area underneath lights, and the lights themselves). Of course, not the grill nor chrome bumper). It's laser cut to fit vehicle. Had a Kia Optima done new in early 2012 - amazing results to when I sold it in mid 2018. Nothing protect the front like clear film from bugs and rocks. Bugs just come right off even after sun baked. The Chrome can take care of itself.
What brand did you go with? Any yellowing on your last vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread