5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

LuvGun

Reaction score
This is the definition of “point of no return!”
That's for sure. Initially tried a cap wrench and all it did was tweak the bottom of the filter. Band wrench couldn't get enough bite, just slipped. Eventually used 2 stubby phillips screwdrivers, one on each side and it finally budged. Then was able to finish it off with the band wrench.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got my B2Fabrication resonator delete kit today. The quality of this kit is amazing and these 5” tips are monsters! Psyched to install. Will post back sound clip. Here’s a link to the resonator delete thread with a few unboxing pics.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I bought them already painted. Pretty much everyone is using the same seller on eBay who seems to have a pile of every color. He has Delmonico Red it appears.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-DODGE...489709&hash=item260532931b:g:02sAAOSwhyZbtoCx

PART# 6RP44NRVAA 6RP45NRVAA
lol, that's not a "he", that's a dealer in Phoenix... I use them a lot - their website is moparwholeparts.com
They must have the Hulk putting these things on at the factory
I've read that a lot here... I'm dreading removing mine.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
That's for sure. Initially tried a cap wrench and all it did was tweak the bottom of the filter. Band wrench couldn't get enough bite, just slipped. Eventually used 2 stubby phillips screwdrivers, one on each side and it finally budged. Then was able to finish it off with the band wrench.
How does the dealer get them off?

RammerGuy

Reaction score
No, I have not found one yet, but still looking. For alternatives, I installed locking latches to both of my Ram Bins and also purchased a pistol vault that I have cable locked w/i my Ram.
check this out

RickWaz

Reaction score
check this out
Thanks RammerGuy and welcome to the 5thGenRams Forum! Another poster also sent this link and I ordered the EXxtreme Console Safe(R) the other day. I have yet to install it, but it looks to be a top-notch security vault. And if you use the code "RAMBEAST" you'll save 10% on any order.

AALiVEE

Reaction score
Thinking about doing that as well. Received a quote for front film protection (bumper, hood and front fenders) and full ceramic for almost $3000. Sound about right?

A little late to the party but...
Sounds a little steep tbh, i did PPF only on bumper but a full ceramic ultra treatment, aprox 1800
But maybe the hood is that expensive to do?

Baron74

Reaction score
A little late to the party but...
Sounds a little steep tbh, i did PPF only on bumper but a full ceramic ultra treatment, aprox 1800
But maybe the hood is that expensive to do?

I'm getting the 3m PPF for the front bumper and the two panels below the headlights as we speak. Cost is $400 plus tax. Got a quote for ceramic coating from a reputable detail shop of $400 if no extensive paint correction is needed. I only have 4300 miles on the truck and didn't note any rough patches when waxing a couple months ago. Hoping I can get both done for around 1k.

tcrutch

Reaction score
Did a little vinyl wrapping

Looks great. You wrap it yourself? Any tips for where it edges up against the chrome mounding? I did a first attempt and couldn’t get it to look as good as I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread