5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
where are you planning to install the horns, compressor and tank?
They seem to think there isn’t room underneath but I looked last week and I think there is so the install place is to be determined still. I bought a bracket for the compressor to be installed under the truck on the frame and I got the 2 gallon tank instead of 5 hoping it would fit under as well. And the horns I know could fit behind the front bumper /below the radiator but will have to figure out how they can mount them there. Im not opposed to the compressor and/or tank being installed in one of my ramboxes if they will fit.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the link on the cable - I bought a right-angle version of the cable with an oval insert, unfortunately my Note10+ doesn't seem to like it for A.Auto. I should try it w/my iPhone and see if it's a hardware issue or A.Auto vs Carplay thing

I bought one of those magnetic cables to use with my Note 8. The cable worked for Android Auto. The problem I have with it is that I still want to put my phone in the phone holder/wireless charging pad slot - just to hold it while I'm driving. And when I do that, it knocks the magnetic cable off, every time.

For you, just be aware that (I think) some of those cables are only wired internally to pass the charging voltage - they don't have the additional wiring inside to make the data connection as well. If you got one of those, then AA definitely would not work.

bobbya08

Reaction score
Installed a 2” leveling kit and 295/60/20 ridge grapplers
fd9361d9baa711bcbb5a8baa51848cdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Reaction score
Ordered a set of 7” seatbelt extenders for my rear window seats. I have large family and while driving they are restricted in their movement.

fflis

Reaction score
Installed a 2” leveling kit and 295/60/20 ridge grapplers

Does yours have the air suspension? Any warnings in OR1/2? My truck is white, I really wish I had the color matched bumpers :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustMe

Reaction score
Got a real alarm installed with shock and tilt sensors.... Train horns will be installed and hooked up to the alarm on Thursday.... lol
OH, thank you thank you thank you . . . for the full description of your truck AND your general location . Now I know which truck to AVOID an attempted coupe ! ;) :whistle: (y) . . . kidding of course, I'm a law abiding citizen in good standing . . . Happy New Year ALL .

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
OH, thank you thank you thank you . . . for the full description of your truck AND your general location . Now I know which truck to AVAOID an attempted coupe ! ;) :whistle: (y) . . . kidding of course, I'm a law abiding citizen in good standing . . . Happy New Year ALL .
I’m hoping to literally scare the **** out of them if anyone ever tries to mess with my truck since it won’t fit in my garage lol.

JustMe

Reaction score
I’m hoping to literally scare the **** out of them if anyone ever tries to mess with my truck since it won’t fit in my garage lol.
AND alerting all the neighbors (and you) to get out of bed, lock & load . . . and . . . well hopefully the cops have arrived by then ! Stay safe out there . . . these are "difficult times" - and again Happy New Year ALL, MidNight not that far away . . . depending on where you live, it may of already occurred ! ?

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
AND alerting all the neighbors (and you) to get out of bed, lock & load . . . and . . . well hopefully the cops have arrived by then ! Stay safe out there . . . these are "difficult times" - and again Happy New Year ALL, MidNight not that far away . . . depending on where you live, it may of already occurred ! ?
Thanks man same to you!

Users who are viewing this thread