5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

jimk hunt

Reaction score
Today I got intimate with my brand new all black Dodge Ram. Now, I know what all you guys are thinking and I did consider it, but the only thing that got moist was the outside of the vehicle.

I put it through the car wash and then proceeded to towel it off, getting used to its curves, while also taking off all the small white pencil quality checks inside the door frames.

I then proceeded to shine up the tires and rims and drove around from house to house. showing on my buddies the new truck.

I finished transferring my gear I had taken out of my trade and also out on a screen protector for the 12” UConnect.

Not a bad day.

#ALLBLACKDODGERAM!!
Congrats on the new truck. I cringed when I read black truck, put it through the car wash, and dried with a towel. Also it's a Ram, not a Dodge.

Ashmoney

Reaction score
I like how you have the red on the wheels which brings the red from the interior to the outside.

That is exactly what I thought when I bought these rims. Now I’m trying to figure out what color I should put on the front bumper skid plate. Maybe match the wheels tinted metal color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Car got a little touch up
428023997ca5bbd7ca43bd56be4a8370.jpg

aametzger

Reaction score
That is exactly what I thought when I bought these rims. Now I’m trying to figure out what color I should put on the front bumper skid plate. Maybe match the wheels tinted metal color?

I think that would look great! Additionally, it might look really good to get the tow hooks powder-coated to match the red in the wheels. That would bring the whole matching look to the front.
Just a thought...

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed my Corsa exhaust
Any chance of posting a video so we can hear it? I debated between the corsa and borla and ultimately ended up with the borla due mainly to the price I got on it.

GraniteRam

Reaction score

I think that would look good.

Sholzer

Reaction score
Any chance of posting a video so we can hear it? I debated between the corsa and borla and ultimately ended up with the borla due mainly to the price I got on it.

Yea I'll try and make an exhaust clip here in the next few days. I was also torn between the corsa and borla s-type, but found a good price and a rebate on the corsa so I made the jump

eaglemike

Reaction score
Installed Tiger Tough front seat covers. Why...because concerned I will wear through leather bolster on drivers seat. Had to replace it once already for this issue. Was covered by Warranty after so push and shove with FCA. Good dealer support helped. Like the seat covers. Fit extremely well. Two negatives, however, they don’t make covers specific for Limited rear seats and they don’t make a console cover at this time. I have talked to manufacturer and hope this will change in the future. Compared to other major manufacturer of precision cut seat covers of this type, they are well priced. View attachment 32608
Thanks for posting up!
I have under 7500 miles on my Limited (5.7 e-torque) with the frost/indigo, and the leather is showing wear like crazy. I have an appointment Wednesday to get it looked at. I'm wondering how big the hassle is going to be.
Today is was due for the good detail, so got that done, just in time for the rain the rest of the week!

MQQSE

Reaction score
Today I got intimate with my brand new all black Dodge Ram. Now, I know what all you guys are thinking and I did consider it, but the only thing that got moist was the outside of the vehicle.

I put it through the car wash and then proceeded to towel it off, getting used to its curves, while also taking off all the small white pencil quality checks inside the door frames.

I then proceeded to shine up the tires and rims and drove around from house to house. showing on my buddies the new truck.

I finished transferring my gear I had taken out of my trade and also put on a screen protector for the 12” UConnect.

Not a bad day.

#ALLBLACKDODGERAM!!
Duh, what is a Dodge Ram?

MQQSE

Reaction score
Should have said detailing/microfiber towel. Yup, I realize the brand split in 2009.

#ALLBLACKDODGERAM!!

To be exact the brand split in 2012. The last "Dodge Ram" was made in 2012 and in 2013 Ram was introduced separate from Dodge. I know a lot of people argue over this, but I have the proof (I have a 2500 Cummins Dodge Ram) and I also have a 2013 Ram 2500. On my 2012 there are a lot of things like badging in the cab that say "Dodge" along with the title that says "Dodge Ram." In 2013 all "Dodge" badging and things were removed along with the vehicle title that Chrysler sent to the DMV saying "RAM." Also, in 2013 it was the first year Ram installed LED rear tail lights, turn signals and the large 8.5 inch screen and subsequently one the "Truck of the Year" trophy. Just thought to clarify... Okay, back to "what did you do to your """"" RAM """""" today thread...

Users who are viewing this thread