5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Pritch

Reaction score
Ceramic tint, 15 fronts & brow, 33 backs & rear. Now if I can just remember not to roll down the windows for a few days.

Last edited:

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed the swivel handles and grommets for the Mopar bed extender/cargo divider. On my limited, just pried off the plastic caps at the back of the bed and screwed em in. Still not sure how much to torque em

0141e49d27897772647cc96fd3bbe4e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine were missing -- They forgot to install them or provide them .. At least I have a pretty gate to section off items from sliding around :)

acbone710

Reaction score
Replaced all of my internal lights with Fyrefly LEDs. Night and day difference. Before on the right and after on the left (pardon the mess, I was halfway through installs).

I also installed a Gator trifold tonneau and the Home Depot storage bins/ratchet bar that others have put in the bed. It will be nice to have some easy storage back there!
3d1c82965f03d43c82efc6aadae511e7.jpg
5db276ea485eebab2b039223f3f00822.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950N using Tapatalk

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what happens when you give your wife the keys
d697a65bd99e18412a39027839f06e03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what did we learnnnnn? Hopefully she's gonna make it up to you with the March 14th treatment!

All joking aside, that suckkkkkks! And against all advice I've ever received (from honestly most of my friends/ family who can't drive at all), I usually take the women in my life out and have them drive whatever vehicle I'm driving at the time, just to make sure they are at least somewhat familiar with it, in the case of an emergency where they would need to drive and I couldn't. I always drive, ALWAYS, and so far, there hasn't been any incidents where anyone else needed to take the wheel, but having a backup as security with you at all times is a good plan.

Hope her recovery goes well!
(I mean the wheel's recovery!)

krakenatwork

Reaction score
Just ordered 18" OEM wheels for my winter tires. I always run 2 sets of wheels; one for summer tires, one for winter tires. This way I don't need to go to the shop to have them swapped, and it protects the tire beads from frequent install/deinstall abuse. It's the first time I get a second set of high-end wheels, though, on my previous vehicles I bought ugly and rust-prone steel wheels. Since the cold season here lasts officially for less than 5 months (we have to run winter tires from december through april), I don't want a truck that looks cheap half of the year...

There's still a few left: ebay.ca - an US seller

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found out that even with the fob out of the vehicle, it can be driven off ..
Stopped at a friend's place to put some miles on the new engine and his wife started to drive it around the block .. I had the fob in my pocket .. I was waiting for it to do what my Durango R/T would do : get over 5 MPH and the vehicle brakes and puts itself into PARK .. nope .. :( she drove all the way around the block ..

so much for letting it run with doors locked if I run into a convenience store for coffee :(

Users who are viewing this thread