5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

JoeRam

Reaction score
Found out the VIN for my 2500 build. no more doing anything to current 1500

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

JoeRam

Reaction score
Well that was fast
Honestly I wanted the 2500 from the get go, at the time I needed to purchase the 2500 was still the old model. 9 months later, almost like a birth, the 2500 is born and I get to walk away clean on the 1500. It's a long story my friend, and I will leave it at that

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score

Runningwithbeers

Reaction score
Yes post the pics!!!!

I love my Falken AT3"s I had purchased them for my old truck 2000 RAM 1500 but I turned around and put them on my new 19RAM.

Got to agree with you there the aftermarket Wildpeak A/T 3W were a great tire on my Grand Cherokee for 40K miles. I just put them on the 1500 last month but still think they're great. Only place they felt a little unhappy was deep clay aside from that they hooked up well.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Took a road trip yesterday up the WestCoast of Florida to St Petersburg. Trip was great except the Love Bugs ugh!!!! Followed up with a trip through the car wash not too long ago today. It got approx 99% of the gunk off (I will get the rest off). My body can't deal with the laborious task of washing/waxing--car wash not bad. Love Bugs were terrible on US-41...until I could get to the main highway I-75. The windshield was way worse as I had to stop and clean it off before I returned back home.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Dryer sheets work great to remove love bugs. All you need is a little bit of water and a dryer sheet to scrub the splats from your vehicle.

Jloops,
Oh yeah!!!! Most of us Floridians (transplant or not) know about the bounce dryer sheets(ugh some years back that extra super ridiculous Love Bug season---really nasty). There has been some debates about it scratching clear coat but I have used them successfully in the past.

Side note---what size tires do you have, I see in profile it states 22" but curious about rest of tire specs (side walls) with your Bora 2" spacers. Post pic please!!!!! Any rubbing? This is the route I am going but thinking the 2" will be too much for my front tires which have taller side walls Falken 275/60/20. Thanks!!!

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jloops,
Oh yeah!!!! Most of us Floridians (transplant or not) know about the bounce dryer sheets(ugh some years back that extra super ridiculous Love Bug season---really nasty). There has been some debates about it scratching clear coat but I have used them successfully in the past.

Side note---what size tires do you have, I see in profile it states 22" but curious about rest of tire specs (side walls) with your Bora 2" spacers. Post pic please!!!!! Any rubbing? This is the route I am going but thinking the 2" will be too much for my front tires which have taller side walls Falken 275/60/20. Thanks!!!

Running the stock 22" wheels and tires - 285/45/22. No rubbing.

2019_RAM_WheelSpacers.jpg

2019_RAM_WheelSpacers_2.jpg

2019_RAM_WheelSpacers_3.jpg

2019_RAM_1.jpg

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its the best. my 12 yr old son helped me install a bunch of things on my jeep. And he was there with me when I broke a body bolt. (not good!!!). He said he wanted to keep the broken bolt. I asked why. He thought it was cool and that some day he didn't want to make the same mistake.
........and it reminds him of the day Dad taught him new curse words....lol..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread