5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Yup, 2" BORA all the way around. Keep in mind I have the OEM fender flares so you may want to consider 1.5" if you don't have flares?
I was thinking that with the fender flares that they absorb some of the "flare" look along with your type of tire (smooth vs knobby look).

I want the knobby aggressive look (no lift though). May entertain the fender flares after seeing how it looks. Thought of the gator mudflaps too. Looking at 1.5 in front 2.0" rear---concerned with rubbing in the front with the little bit of knobby on my tires.

Actually this is my first truck that I have MOD fever on!!!

Thanks for the info!!!!!

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
........and it reminds him of the day Dad taught him new curse words....lol..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
funny you should mention that. I don't swear in front of my kids, ever...well...only once. when that body bolt broke I let slip a "MFR" My son looked at me and then the broken bolt and just gave a small nod tp say yup.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
funny you should mention that. I don't swear in front of my kids, ever...well...only once. when that body bolt broke I let slip a "MFR" My son looked at me and then the broken bolt and just gave a small nod tp say yup.
It was a justified moment to properly describe the current situation........lol

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score

NordicNevs

Reaction score
2a748715494034b2fde21acd24a5d77b.jpg

Looked at it and thought DAYUM SHE LOOK GOOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing too noticeable yet. Towing my camper on a 3 hour drive this weekend. So I will update after I return home.

Good to hear. Keep us updated, I just hate how soft these stock tires are when cornering. I don’t tow often, usually unloaded or have a 200-300lbs in the back.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
bf1c833a0a701128ef783bcfdcb84064.jpg
wheel Wednesday.

Hope everyone made it through the mid week and keep makin it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saskatchewman

Reaction score
Bet ya enjoying that exhaust cutout!!!!!!!

Did you get the kind you can turn off/on?

I took road trip yesterday up to St Petersburg, Florida and really enjoyed on the highway the quietness of the stock sound....then turned it on few times to get my RUMBLE RUMBLE sound fix....lmao!!!!
It is wired in with a power actuator. Turn it off for the highway for a nice quite ride and then open it up for tunnels and passing mustangs.

Attachments

• 8AB4E42F-4CCB-4C34-9F22-88766CD803E2.jpeg
    8AB4E42F-4CCB-4C34-9F22-88766CD803E2.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 204

Users who are viewing this thread