5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
@PorBoy I still like the Rebel wheels also. What are the specs on the new wheels/tires. Rather than take a loss on them maybe keep them so you can swap/rotate them when you want a different look? You can also refinish them to get another look.
That said, if you still want to get rid of them, if the price is right, since I’m local, I will consider taking them off your hands so I can have a spare myself to do that.
I have a set of oem wheels with tires still in my garage. The new wheels are 18x9 with a 0 offset and the fitment is spot on. I’ve also posted the Rebel wheels in our classifieds ...

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added rear window decal. black on black.
240e3a49284f1dda8cf1b3cc0e1d7124.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
I like it! Where can I buy this?

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like it! Where can I buy this?

I like it too. Hadaway mentioned in a previous email that he got it off of Ebay, but when I shopped around on Ebay, couldn't find this specific decal.

Maybe Hadaway will send us a direct link to it. :)

ghostface

Reaction score
I have a set of oem wheels with tires still in my garage. The new wheels are 18x9 with a 0 offset and the fitment is spot on. I’ve also posted the Rebel wheels in our classifieds ...
What are the size of the new tires you have? And are you going to be posting anymore pictures anytime soon? :)

cjfioren

Reaction score
De-chromed 98%.....installed painted front and rear bumper, grille and new black hood bezel. Only the door handles left.......poll question - do I put black RAM door emblems?

Attachments

• 20190226_160500.jpg
    20190226_160500.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 182

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Put my other center console cover on today.

Attachments

• Console cover blackm.JPG
    Console cover blackm.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 214

The2ndlife

Reaction score
Mounted up the diamond back hd bed cover. Got dark as I was finishing but it installed in about 30 minutes and looks/functions great. I’ll do a write up tomorrow. And throw the Honda on top to try out the ramps. View attachment 16876 View attachment 16877 View attachment 16878 View attachment 16879 View attachment 16880 View attachment 16881 View attachment 16882
Isn’t non-rambox version waterproof? I bought Diamondback SE for my bighorn with rambox, and it isn’t water tight.

Deriggs007

Reaction score
De-chromed 98%.....installed painted front and rear bumper, grille and new black hood bezel. Only the door handles left.......poll question - do I put black RAM door emblems?

Yes, Black that puppy out

ajosephngs

Reaction score
Isn’t non-rambox version waterproof? I bought Diamondback SE for my bighorn with rambox, and it isn’t water tight.
It’s got a rubber seal that goes around the whole bed. We had flood inducing rains this weekend and the bed was bone dry. Can’t speak to the ram box variation but no water whatsoever in mine.

Hadaway35

Reaction score
I like it too. Hadaway mentioned in a previous email that he got it off of Ebay, but when I shopped around on Ebay, couldn't find this specific decal.

Maybe Hadaway will send us a direct link to it. :)
I had a seller make it custom size for me. They sent me a link but that is now expired. I just wrote them requesting a new listing so I can share it within the group, as soon as they send it to me I'll post it here.

Hadaway35

Reaction score
@Hadaway35 is that the one you bought? Which size? Does putting decals on that window mess them up if you are opening/closing that windows a lot?
That was not the same seller. As I just responded the the other conversation.
I had a seller make it custom size for me. They sent me a link but that is now expired. I just wrote them requesting a new listing so I can share it within the group, as soon as they send it to me I'll post it here.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks, Hadaway. I appreciate your efforts with this.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
b46823306f209b08c5070932eb46a516.jpg

Getting excited. Install Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB89

Reaction score
Yeah, easy to install.
Only change I would have made to it's design is a flip-up handle on the top if I ever wanted to carry it around, since it can lift up and off. I may end up 3d printing a handle, and bolting it on (+ sealing w/ silicon)
My Swing Case is getting delivered tomorrow! Can't wait to install it. Did you have any issues with the self-tapping screws in the spray-in bedliner? Any concerns with drilling into the bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online