5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Where did you get that from Bowdown?? Can you share a link? I like the price for the 10mil thick film.
Amazon but they are sold out of the one I got

Heres another though

and a 4"

I'd do 6" so you could use one piece

Renegade3

Reaction score
Just picked up OEM Rebel LED headlights and Fogs for $800 (with all adaptors) from a local shop that took them off a new Rebel. Excited to switch out the stock halogens and see better at night!

FishOn

Reaction score
Finally bailed the giant RAM head logo and installed the V2.0 running/brake light. It's currently connected to the running lights, the V3.0 will be black all the way around the sides and will be a brake light. The image is of our late son fishing on Yellowstone Lake.
DSC00542.JPG
20201123_165357-Optimized.jpg
20201123_175534-Optimized.jpg
20201123_165324-Optimized.jpg

RickWaz

Reaction score

bcpong

Reaction score
Finally bailed the giant RAM head logo and installed the V2.0 running/brake light. It's currently connected to the running lights, the V3.0 will be black all the way around the sides and will be a brake light. The image is of our late son fishing on Yellowstone Lake.
That's a beautiful tribute ... sorry for your loss

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score

toyboy1980

Reaction score
when you added the camera did the SW automatically know that it was connected? is the camera O.E.M?
You have to enable the option in your head unit. I used a Tazer DT to do so, and I believe you can with some other methods as well. I just already had that. You can’t just add the OEM front camera due to a bunch of technical issues. I linked the camera I used below. I did make the install look pretty much OEM though, which I’m very happy with. I definitely wouldn’t classify this install as easy, but if you’re confident and follow instructions well, it’s not bad.

NATIKA Backup/Front View Camera,IP69K Waterproof Great Night Vision HD and Super Wide Angle Metal OEM Style Reverse Rear View Backup Camera for Cars Pickup Trucks SUVs RVs Vans (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H852D49/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_NsvVFbN7HWNFG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have to enable the option in your head unit. I used a Tazer DT to do so, and I believe you can with some other methods as well. I just already had that. You can’t just add the OEM front camera due to a bunch of technical issues. I linked the camera I used below. I did make the install look pretty much OEM though, which I’m very happy with. I definitely wouldn’t classify this install as easy, but if you’re confident and follow instructions well, it’s not bad.

NATIKA Backup/Front View Camera,IP69K Waterproof Great Night Vision HD and Super Wide Angle Metal OEM Style Reverse Rear View Backup Camera for Cars Pickup Trucks SUVs RVs Vans (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H852D49/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_NsvVFbN7HWNFG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Would you happen to know if this will also work with the 8.4 screen?

hydrant328

Reaction score
2020 Ram bighorn, 5'7' bed, BUG. Looking at getting either the bed divider or bed extender. I had a bed extender in my previous F150. I noticed that the mopar one doesn't lock in place there are tie downs, and i need to do some drilling for the brackets. Input on either is appreciated. Pics also. thanks

Wsmith

Reaction score
The car in front of me slammed on their brakes, to make a left turn. I slammed on mine but the girl behind me was following too close and couldn’t stop in time. It was 25 or 30 mph on impact. The worst part was the girl who hit me was one of my wife’s cheerleader.
I hope there is no frame damage. Every time I look at it I see more damage.
That's what happens when 2 eyes are on the phone and 0 on the road. Sorry to see your damage.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Finally added the tonneau cover. Hadn’t wanted to put it on since I carry large bulky items especially right now for duck hunting but my mpg has improved by about .5-1 gal so far. Had it on for a week.
47bd5704f9e774b7ff8d96242be0bddd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2020 Ram bighorn, 5'7' bed, BUG. Looking at getting either the bed divider or bed extender. I had a bed extender in my previous F150. I noticed that the mopar one doesn't lock in place there are tie downs, and i need to do some drilling for the brackets. Input on either is appreciated. Pics also. thanks

With the bed divider you will need the black utility rails (I can’t remember which ones the BUG comes with)...the divider comes with its own rail that is overlaid on top of the bed rails. That combo will limit your choices of tonneau covers severely. It’s a sweet add on if you have a compatible cover or are willing to buy a new one (assuming you have one already).

No experience with the extender though, can’t weigh in on that one.

DaU478

Reaction score
View attachment 74776
View attachment 74777
View attachment 74778
View attachment 74779
My condolences to you and your family. This has got to be one of the most amazing tributes that I have ever seen! Thank you for sharing it with us.

LakesAZ

Reaction score

FishOn

Reaction score
View attachment 74776
View attachment 74777
View attachment 74778
View attachment 74779
Thanks for the kind thoughts, folks. The wife was not amused with my original spiderweb idea... Or the flames... Or the Dragon... Or the skull... Or... Or... Or...
I've already started on V3.0... Solid black sides and I'll be playing with a dual function (running / brake) setup on the LEDs.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Funeman

Reaction score
Finally added the tonneau cover. Hadn’t wanted to put it on since I carry large bulky items especially right now for duck hunting but my mpg has improved by about .5-1 gal so far. Had it on for a week.
47bd5704f9e774b7ff8d96242be0bddd.jpg

Is that the x-cover? If so, that’s what I have and it’s been great so far.

Users who are viewing this thread