What did you do to your Ram today???

cysrebel19

Reaction score
installed a 20” mictuning light bar. just gotta find a better way to mount it..bolts are bolted on the grill at the moment..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramtruckdriver

Reaction score
First oil change on the house from the dealer. Couple recalls. New console lid. New rack and pinion as I was getting a slight bind at the 11 o'clock position and wouldn't return to ce ter smoothly. Ordering me a new radio due to intermittent feedback between 1400-1600 rpm.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hi, did you replace center console lid because it was noisy? Mine is noisy on passenger side (not the wife) ;)

z0n3

Reaction score
Pictures of it following the 2 days of work to get it ceramic coating with CSL. 35012

coffeyman76

Reaction score
Pictures please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DIY Leveling Kit
2" Daystar Spacers
Nitto Ridge Grappler 305/45R22
Match front door window tint (20%)
35% front windshield

0.625 inches is difference in rear and front. Will tweak with time.

First and 3rd picture is Normal setting. Tailgating picture is entry/exit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zeeya

Reaction score
Trimmed lower section off of license plate and mounted my LEDS reverse light back on it. (This allowed me to drop license plate roughly 1/2" as seen in pic), No tailgate rubbing issues now. My driveway drops off at steep angle right at rear of bumper. Flat ground, you would have had a little more light just below the bumper, but not right up to it. Still have a cut off line of light.

shrubs2000

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
and my radio has been playing dual audio sources at the same time
Mine did this a few times last week as well. It was strange as one source was spotify and the other was XM radio. The XM wasn't from one of the presets but appears to be the XM non-subscription channel. Rebooted my phone and it cleared up.

fontpaul

Reaction score
Finally got my lift and new shoes. I think I am one of the few that went from 22in wheels down to 18s but I think it looks awesome. I added the Mopar 2" lift, Mopar 1" spacers in the front, Mopar 18" bead lock wheel color matched and 35/12.5/18 BF Goodrich KO2s. I totally forgot about the lug nuts so I need to order black ones.

(have the premium 22in wheels for sale with only 5k miles on them)

IMG_0054.jpgIMG_0053.jpg

LNDRCKT

Reaction score
Can you expand on your racks please? The rear in particular looks like it may sit into the stake pockets.

Thanks
I made the rear rack to fit into the rear stake pockets. It’s then bolted down thru the front side of the pocket. Works great for my kayak and paddle board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 4)