5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Powder coat the box? Any examples of what you are thinking? Would love to see. And negative on the tonneau, I've already spent waaaaay too much in accessories for how recent I got the truck. haha

Yeah just thinking it would look great in black to match everything else.

timtlu

Reaction score
Addition #2: Installed JDM ASTAR LED cargo lights. Bright. All of these great ideas throughout the forums are going to nickel and dime me to the poor house!

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
(First post!) 2 days into ownership and added weathertech mud flaps, floor liner and the Mopar bed step. Catch can and bed lights going in today!

@Techguy2000 welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck (and mods). Go get some extra mod money. See extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Simple but satisfying; installed all LEDs today including cargo, map, vanity, footwell, and glovebox.

timtlu

Reaction score

onelochevy

Reaction score
Painted some trim retainer clips to fill my bumper holes. Just rattle canned them with duplicolor paint and clear.

Attachments

• IMG_20190623_150413.jpg
    IMG_20190623_150413.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 119

Evilemokid94

Reaction score
Got my color matched mirror caps in the mail and waiting on my wheel well liners to come in tomorrow before I can have any more fun.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Might MIGHT be handing over the keys to the wife

Did I say MIGHT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckallina

Reaction score
My Ram has been great. Has the air suspension which is fun to raise at stop lights next to lifted trucks. Replaced Factory tires with these:

Mile High Magic

Reaction score
Just dropped her off for oil change/tire rotation/fix some issues "hopefully"! While I was there, saw some pretty sweet Mopar caliper covers (for a challenger)...I know some people have painted their calipers here...how are they holding up so far? Is that G2 paint the way to go?

jorgeanania

Reaction score
Blacked out the grille, a few emblems, tail lights, 24" rims, 2" wheel spacers....Think I want to get rid of a bit more chrome, probably the body molding and window trim. I want to leave just a few chrome accents.
How did you Black out the grill?

Users who are viewing this thread