5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yesterday I took advantage of the decent weather and vacuumed the carpets and cleaned the interior. Since it’s winter I have the hose bibs turned off so I couldn’t pressure wash the floor mats. I’m not sure how you guys do it, but I use leather cleaner / protector on the seats and dash / door portions then use 303 on the plastic parts. I didn’t clean the windows but probably could have. Still a great looking interior to me!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yesterday I took advantage of the decent weather and vacuumed the carpets and cleaned the interior. Since it’s winter I have the hose bibs turned off so I couldn’t pressure wash the floor mats. I’m not sure how you guys do it, but I use leather cleaner / protector on the seats and dash / door portions then use 303 on the plastic parts. I didn’t clean the windows but probably could have. Still a great looking interior to me!

I never shut off the hose bibs. I have Woodford freezeless wall faucets. We already had one day get down to -12° and no frozen pipes.

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
It's messy! I wear a throw-away tyvek suit over old clothes, a hat, rubber gloves, etc. By the time you're done, it's pretty much all over you. If I had a bigger garage with a lift, I'm sure it would be easier. For me, I'm doing it outside laying under the truck on cardboard.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like it a lot. It’s a carry on from my JDM car tuner life when I was younger lol

You’re not alone on here. I’m planning on auctioning my custom Jeep soon to make funds for the Integra Type S when it’s released around summertime. Even the A-spec with Tech is an amazing vehicle.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Install the skeerdy cat catalytic converter anti theft skid plate. I think it will do the job,

So it seems it wasn't designed to work with the factory skid plates.

Users who are viewing this thread