5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow that’s crazy! That’s really short. Technically my garage door is 2 inches shorter than the truck but I guess the angle helps it clear. I added 3/4” spacers in the rear since this pic and now I don’t think it’ll fit. Oh well, I only did it just to get a funny pic anyway lol I’m used to having to work on the truck in the street always View attachment 148025
I should have taken a picture last week but I didn't think of it. I had to back the rear of my truck into the garage stopping just short of the cab. It was 5 degrees here and my tailgate was frozen shut. Had to blast the torpedo heater under it for half an hour. Left mine and my son's hockey equipment in it and couldn't get it out.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m unfamiliar with the logo, but going to respectfully guess - Ken Block?

Yes, it's from his last Pikes Peak car (Hoonipigasus).

Attachments

• porsche-911-hoonipigasus-ken-block-pikes-peak-ogi-1.jpg
    porsche-911-hoonipigasus-ken-block-pikes-peak-ogi-1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 46

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I should have taken a picture last week but I didn't think of it. I had to back the rear of my truck into the garage stopping just short of the cab. It was 5 degrees here and my tailgate was frozen shut. Had to blast the torpedo heater under it for half an hour. Left mine and my son's hockey equipment in it and couldn't get it out.
When I brought my truck home for the first time my wife sat in the bed to make sure it would clear. 😄 then we realized I could have just opened the roof cover.

I still have a few inches of clearance. Hopefully enough for a front end level and maybe 34's. 😬

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
When I brought my truck home for the first time my wife sat in the bed to make sure it would clear. 😄 then we realized I could have just opened the roof cover.

I still have a few inches of clearance. Hopefully enough for a front end level and maybe 34's. 😬
The nice thing is since the antennas on the back if you level the front it won’t affect the overall height 🙌🏼 and 34s will only raise it an inch so you should be fine!

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

when I test drove mine, I took the sales man with me and he was suppose to spot me.
Almost took out the shark fin antenna because he got distracted with his phone or maybe it was his plan
I break it I buy it

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got some new tires to go on my new take-offs to fit under my previously installed level/lift.
Installation is scheduled for Tuesday.

Hankook Dynapro AT2 Xtreme RF12, 295/70r18

I found the tires for a reasonable cost and 10% off.
The wheels were priced reasonably too , but the drive to get them wasn't .

View attachment 148065 View attachment 148066 View attachment 148069 View attachment 148070 View attachment 148071

So much tire lol i dig it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got some new tires to go on my new take-offs to fit under my previously installed level/lift.
Installation is scheduled for Tuesday.

Hankook Dynapro AT2 Xtreme RF12, 295/70r18

I found the tires for a reasonable cost and 10% off.
The wheels were priced reasonably too 😌, but the drive to get them wasn't 😞.

View attachment 148065 View attachment 148066 View attachment 148069 View attachment 148070 View attachment 148071
Looks good. Now you need some black lug nuts. Here's a link to a post I made about the Amazon lug nuts I bought.

Steele713

Reaction score
Looks good. Now you need some black lug nuts. Here's a link to a post I made about the Amazon lug nuts I bought.
Thanks. Just put these rims and been looking to get the black lugs and a lock

Users who are viewing this thread