5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Installed the drivers side Zone Off-road UCA today after work. Will get passenger side tomorrow. Also photo of clearance with stock Built to Serve wheel, 275/65/20 tire, and 3/4" Bora spacer
It looks like you beat on it with a meat tenderizer. 😂
Screenshot_20220110-154258_Chrome.jpg

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Installed the drivers side Zone Off-road UCA today after work. Will get passenger side tomorrow. Also photo of clearance with stock Built to Serve wheel, 275/65/20 tire, and 3/4" Bora spacer

Tires hit them at full lock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tesla

Reaction score
Installed the bedside step and also got the Diode Dynamics LED cargo lamps / 3rd brake light
998b953e83fb96f45c92f6b1e3ddc935.jpg

Ccroce

Reaction score
Up here in northern Alberta it feels like it hasn't stopped snowing since December 15. Snow, and -30 for almost a month straight makes pretty miserable driving conditions. Even the city gave up sanding roads
Summer or a trip to Arizona can't come fast enough.
Wow! Time for a vacation, my friend!

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK, after 70 miles, I had to turn ANC back on and reverse the polarity of the 6x9 back to the factory setting.

Everything back in phase and the ANC turned back on is hopefully going to be a closed book.

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I installed my new Hellwig Sway bar and end links. I am currently using the stiffest setting and really liked the feel on my short test drive this evening. I will leave it there for a bit and get a real feel for it. I may change to the center hole in a few days and try that for a while as well.

I also installed the JMS Pedal Max. Maybe the easiest upgrade I have done to date. WOW... what a difference it makes. I started with it set to 25% but didn't notice much of a difference, so I turned it up to about 65%. Boy did I feel it then. I currently have it set to 50%, but will continue to play with the settings to find what I like best.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Wow! Time for a vacation, my friend!
Lol yea it's misery. Cold snap finally broke and now we get a few days of 0 degree weather before another drop to -20.
Hopefully I can get my bed step installed and vent visors on while it's "hot" out hahaha

If only my truck would fit into the heated garage.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol yea it's misery. Cold snap finally broke and now we get a few days of 0 degree weather before another drop to -20.
Hopefully I can get my bed step installed and vent visors on while it's "hot" out hahaha

If only my truck would fit into the heated garage.

I assume the vent visors have some peel and stick parts...
Check the directions to see what the application temperature window is for the adhesive. Many times it is 40-95*F, beyond that and it can fail. Would hate to hear one flew off while you're driving down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread