5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Little exhaust clip and pretty picture

e0bc1f3324b9a879a3fe090f37689f02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kovy23

Reaction score
No pics yet, but finally got my front two hooks installed, removed the Active Air Dam and front valence, and get rid of those ugly badges on the side and back. Much cleaner look IMO

yup ram

Reaction score

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol, it can’t get much closer. It rubs the weather seal at the top of the door. I don’t know what maniac built a garage with 14 foot ceilings that I can put a lift in but has such a low garage door.
almost didn't get mine because of my garage, the sales man drove with me on the test drive to my home. he was suppose to keep an eye out to see if the truck would fit but he got distracted with his phone. luckily my dad was home and came out just as I was about to damage the shark fin antenna. I was able to adjust the door opening on the spot but I was still rubbing on the weather seal and within 1/4 of hitting the door opening motor. Have since made some adjustments and gained about 2 inches of clearance

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Living dangerously with your license plate in clear view. I didn't watch the exhaust videos, but I did enjoy the Pennsylvania singletrack.

Eh people see it everyday on the road lol.

If you wish to see more of the pa st, We have a YouTube. Same on the socials as well. Most of the action is around thought like rorr time frame when we get to do fun things with Cody Webb.

https://youtube.com/c/EnduroWiki

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Eh people see it everyday on the road lol.

If you wish to see more of the pa st, We have a YouTube. Same on the socials as well. Most of the action is around thought like rorr time frame when we get to do fun things with Cody Webb.

https://youtube.com/c/EnduroWiki

I was joking about the license plate. I laugh every time I see them blanked out.

Thanks...I'll check it out.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
Same. And it’s usually on a bone stock or old vehicle. People think some one will see it online pay to have some one in legal run it, and come to their house to swipe their insured vehicle.

You never see really nice vehicles with it blurred lol.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
33’s were rubbing my Husky mudflaps so hard when backing up that it sounded like a CV joint popping. I took the heat gun and pushed back the spots that were hitting. In the picture, the area with the orange fuzzies are where I pushed back the mudflap. Apparently my shop rags do not like 800° plastic, lol. Nothing a little cleaning up won’t fix though.

7F798C48-B15D-451C-A0D4-A477B355B86A.jpeg

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ouch, that hurts. My wife did that a few weeks ago with her 2021 Lincoln Navigator. Price tag to replace it? $1800. I sh!t you not.
Dear lord.....our Yukon has cameras on the mirrors...I dread having to replace one...

BadTrooper_345

Reaction score
finally got my carven exhaust installed! sounds good now gotta order the B2 res delete pipes!

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
finally got my carven exhaust installed! sounds good now gotta order the B2 res delete pipes!

Dude, thanks for this, I searched… Albeit not that hard, but I didn’t see too many good options for this. Was going to have a shop cut mine out, but was worried if I didn’t like the loudness.

Just ordered these.

Users who are viewing this thread