5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Todd

Reaction score

That Borla S Type installation was successful.

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely a great sound improvement. I had the Borla system on my 11' Tacoma with factory cold air intake. I had a great deal of compliments on the sound when starting up and rolling through the parking lot at my work place. Nicely done NordicNevs!

NordicNevs

Reaction score
Definitely a great sound improvement. I had the Borla system on my 11' Tacoma with factory cold air intake. I had a great deal of compliments on the sound when starting up and rolling through the parking lot at my work place. Nicely done NordicNevs!

Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have given it off this week and have been driving my turbocharged Accord. I had forgotten how fast and nimble that car is. So with that being the case it’s time for some toys for that one also.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have given it off this week and have been driving my turbocharged Accord. I had forgotten how fast and nimble that car is. So with that being the case it’s time for some toys for that one also.

@PorBoy: Speaking of turbo’s what’s with the Subaru in your Profile Pic? Do you have that car too?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m sorry I’ll bow out of the thread since posting my response wasn’t true to it.

Tarheel14

Reaction score
Its supposed to rain starting tonight and all day tomorrow. I chose to put 303 Aerospace protectant on the whole interior. Hopefully get it waxed on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread